Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone;
    this is Murat, comin from London to join u 4 a year.

In september Im in st Andrews to do my Master degree, but unfortunutally I havent arranged my accommodation yet. Im thinking to rent a room, which is out of the university's body. So, i need 2 ask how the possiblity is to find a room there. (Im searchin a room through internet but, there is nearly nothing there.) Also would u mantion from the rooms' prices pls
    Additionaly, unless I found a room there asap, I ll contact the accom. office at the uni, but I couldnt decide which once are better as self- catered residents. Lastly, My Msc is in Money,Bankinan an Finance. Do u know in which building my course' lessons ar given.
    Lokin 4ward 2 hearin urgently guys
    thnx

ReputationRep:
    Have a look at the Sinners website http://www.thesinner.net/mb/

ReputationRep:
    Does this sound like the appropriate building? You are unlikely to go out of the relevant building unless a class it too large for the rooms there.

In terms of prices of rooms, you might be lucky and find yourself a bargain. But don't expect to pay less than £75 a week plus bills - I've always struggled to find anything much less than this.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 7, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.