as biology - revision books Watch

This discussion is closed.
corectomondo
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
On 8th january i hav a biology modula exam - which i am dreding and gettin rly worried bout, i need at B at least. does ne1 no of sum rly rly gud revision books? every1 in my class is findin it harder then they xpected. if im not weighd dwn wiv psy coursewrk the plan is 2 start revision nxt wk, i'l b revisin eveyday throughout the hols (xcept xmas day). plz can sum1 point in the rite direction of revision books.

p.s. wot do u think of newcastle uni? has ne1 applied?
armatillian
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by corectomondo)
On 8th january i hav a biology modula exam - which i am dreding and gettin rly worried bout, i need at B at least. does ne1 no of sum rly rly gud revision books? every1 in my class is findin it harder then they xpected. if im not weighd dwn wiv psy coursewrk the plan is 2 start revision nxt wk, i'l b revisin eveyday throughout the hols (xcept xmas day). plz can sum1 point in the rite direction of revision books.

p.s. wot do u think of newcastle uni? has ne1 applied?
If ure doin OCR – just get the revise OCR biology book – learn that and u cant fail 2 get at least 90 percent. And 2 learn a module from it usually takes me about a week – so don’t start 2 early or youll 4get it all…wuld be my advice!!
FunkyTeenAngel
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i wldnt revise a week before... u shld start from now. and yeh the OCR bio revision book is quite good but its limited in areas. id go for the ocr bio txtbook 2, and learn from both. and get some past papers n practice alot
Sparkly
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Hi!
Yep I agree, if you're doing OCR then their own subject-specific revision books are excellent. Otherwise, you cannot fail with a Lett's book- no, really!
Best of luck
Sparkly
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (218)
91.98%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (19)
8.02%

Watched Threads