Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Woman to marry fairground ride! watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I saw the doco on something like this. Yes it's weird and creepy, but it could be a lot worse...

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if she'll give birth to some bumper cars.

ReputationRep:

...and that's what she looks like.

From

ReputationRep:
    Berlin Wall - Wife - Is it mean that this made me LOL? "On the subject of her "husband", she says: "We have been together now for many years, spiritually if not physically. Like every married couple, we have our ups and downs. We even made it through the terrible disaster of 9 November 1989, when my husband was subjected to frenzied attacks by a mob. But we are still as much in love as the day we met." LMAO!!

"Mrs Berliner-Mauer, who lives in Liden, northern Sweden, said: "I find long, slim things with horizontal lines very sexy. The Great Wall of China's attractive, but he’s too thick – my husband is sexier." - hahaha, she has actually managed to make the walls sound sexual and phallic

Oh noes, now I feel bad for laughing, she seems quite upset about it as you might think "While the rest of mankind rejoiced when the Wall, erected by the Soviets in 1961 to halt an exodus from East to West Berlin, was largely torn down in 1989, its "wife" was horrified. She's never been back and now keeps models depicting "his" former glory. She said: “What they did was awful. They mutilated my husband."

but this made me laugh again "She is said to have shifted her affections to a nearby garden fence."- It's the wording of some of it more than anything

What is a magical carpet ride? Also, I have heard this used as a euphemism for what someone is in bed (which was then changed to 'magical linoleum floor ride', so this makes it more amusing to me

ReputationRep:
    i wonder who wears the pants in that relationship

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Heir-Head)
    There was a program about it on Channel 4 a while back, I think one of the people in it had married the great wall of China and then one woman actually tried to have sex with the Eiffel Tower or something, though she basically just straddled one of the iron pillars. It was seriously strange.
    I saw that.

There was a point where a woman was straddling a fence and goes, "I'm definately feeling something for this fence. I'm sexually attracted to this fence." and proceeds to rub herself on it I think. That was the point I got really disturbed and turned it off.

It's a medical condition I think.

ReputationRep:
    wtf?

(Original post by ourlastmemory)
    :lolwut: has the fairground ride consented to this?
    Yeah that's a good point.

The fairground ride hasn't consented so how can they marry? And the carnal act will almost certainly be rape for the poor little ride
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by punktopia)

...and that's what she looks like.

From
    yes thats what i saw.
    And thought, maybe theres a reason its a fairground ride that 'loves' her and not a person.

(Original post by Lefty Leo)
    And the carnal act will almost certainly be rape for the poor little ride
    Don't think it counts as rape when the victim is a fairground ride. i'm trying to find the article i read about this in a magazine. It says something about how she doesn't have sex with him because its in public and that would be wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Let's just say I wouldn't ride it at the same time as her... if you get my drift...

ReputationRep:
    is her vag that big??

geez!! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    That attraction will have had more rides than most human husbands.

ReputationRep:
    I don't get objectum sexuality

it says in wikipedia
    "Those individuals with this expressed preference may feel strong feelings of arousal, attraction, love and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation"

So do Vibrators count lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    "My first reaction was, this is a little weird."

"But things are different now; working with an ex is never easy"

Actual cringe. XD

XDXD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cubed)
    That attraction will have had more rides than most human husbands.
    God yeah, she's ridden him 3000 times or something already. No children though - I hope they're using condoms.

ReputationRep:
    So. Many. Rug. Lesbian. Jokes.

ReputationRep:
    check this vid out! this woman loves like a million objects!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STCOo9Hh5lE

EDIT: this link has already been posted lol!

ReputationRep:
    And this stuff is probably gonna become more acceptable. Seriously what next?

ReputationRep:
    I simply cannot fathom how they think that objects are like people, and somehow alive. How can they not know that this is impossible? Do they not know any science?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.