Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    its around £20 a night, so about £140 a week for me.... but ye like Mr. Mortell said its intercollegiate and central london, near kings cross..... i was apparently very lucky...... especially since i got in through clearing!

ReputationRep:
    Hey im doing chemistry with biochemistry does anyone know how i can get the lecture notes for 1st years? I have asked too many people though they are just being annoying now.. PLEase help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yuna)
    Hey im doing chemistry with biochemistry does anyone know how i can get the lecture notes for 1st years? I have asked too many people though they are just being annoying now.. PLEase help!
    It depends on the lecturer/module; some may not put them up so you should to go to student control panel and from that page check the module you need notes for and print them off if they're available.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    It depends on the lecturer/module; some may not put them up so you should to go to student control panel and from that page check the module you need notes for and print them off if they're available.
    Hey thanks for the reply. Tried that and some are up not all its sorta annoying cos my lecture didd say ill be putting them up though sadly he hasnt. Gosh most of the people in the fogg building got annoyed at me for my emails about it. I thought it was a defect in my control panel. Nevermind though all sorted.. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yuna)
    Hey thanks for the reply. Tried that and some are up not all its sorta annoying cos my lecture didd say ill be putting them up though sadly he hasnt. Gosh most of the people in the fogg building got annoyed at me for my emails about it. I thought it was a defect in my control panel. Nevermind though all sorted.. lol
    Some lecturers lie about stuff like that. :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nitzy)
    Some lecturers lie about stuff like that. :sadnod:
    Oh gosh thats annoying ah well ill try my best at least! Thanks for the info!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.