Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Today was my sixth form christmas shopping trip to Bath. It was beautiful until I went into Waterstones (about 1:30) - I could not believe the rain!

My little umbellera couldn't cope so I had to buy a bigger umbellera which was ok because a guy was selling giant umbelleras 2 for £7 so I went and brought 2 with a friend to save the money.

I spent about £65-£70 although and I still haven't finished my shopping but I enjoy my trip, didn't get lost (unlike the teacher) and now have a multi-coloured giant umbellera!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_gal)
    Today was my sixth form christmas shopping trip to Bath. It was beautiful until I went into Waterstones (about 1:30) - I could not believe the rain!

My little umbellera couldn't cope so I had to buy a bigger umbellera which was ok because a guy was selling giant umbelleras 2 for £7 so I went and brought 2 with a friend to save the money.

I spent about £65-£70 although and I still haven't finished my shopping but I enjoy my trip, didn't get lost (unlike the teacher) and now have a multi-coloured giant umbellera!

The point of this little story?

ReputationRep:
    Ya' gotta love a_musical_girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Ya' gotta love a_musical_girl.
    True - if your desperate and have to suck up, mouse

ReputationRep:
    I'm pleased to see that you have some money. You should be on the internet now for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    I had to play rugby in the seemingly gale force winds and tipping down rain on saturday

ReputationRep:
    I missed the rain when I went to play footie today. I finished at 2, and it rained at 4. Lucky me. Funny, I was thinking of starting a thread with the same title, for no reason, other then the fact that it was raining.

ReputationRep:
    my body is waterproof!
    i cannot be affected by rain, so it does not flood my body!

has anyone tried singing the song

"rain rain go away, come back another day"

it usually works for me!!!

ReputationRep:
    Teachers? 6th form shopping trips? Can I come to your college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    Teachers? 6th form shopping trips? Can I come to your college?
    haha its a school.

We have all sorts of trips. Next Month we have 2 sixth form trips, one paintballing and one bowling, visiting a cinema etc. There is also a trip to LA next July!

ReputationRep:
    haha its a school.

We have all sorts of trips. Next Month we have 2 sixth form trips, one paintballing and one bowling, visiting a cinema etc. There is also a trip to LA next July!
    Blimey!

Let me know how the paintballing goes- assuming you're planning to attend?

My brother has done it for years, sounds fun, if a little painful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_git)
    I'm pleased to see that you have some money. You should be on the internet now for a long time.
    Lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've somehow missed all the rain?!?!
    Dont have a clue how though.

ReputationRep:
    I'm living in Bath, and can tell you that the weather on Saturday and today is some of the wettest I have ever experienced, and I'm going too see Muse in Cardiff tonight! :mad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.