This discussion is closed.
AllergicToFairydust
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Today was my sixth form christmas shopping trip to Bath. It was beautiful until I went into Waterstones (about 1:30) - I could not believe the rain!

My little umbellera couldn't cope so I had to buy a bigger umbellera which was ok because a guy was selling giant umbelleras 2 for £7 so I went and brought 2 with a friend to save the money.

I spent about £65-£70 although and I still haven't finished my shopping but I enjoy my trip, didn't get lost (unlike the teacher) and now have a multi-coloured giant umbellera!
JSM
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_gal)
Today was my sixth form christmas shopping trip to Bath. It was beautiful until I went into Waterstones (about 1:30) - I could not believe the rain!

My little umbellera couldn't cope so I had to buy a bigger umbellera which was ok because a guy was selling giant umbelleras 2 for £7 so I went and brought 2 with a friend to save the money.

I spent about £65-£70 although and I still haven't finished my shopping but I enjoy my trip, didn't get lost (unlike the teacher) and now have a multi-coloured giant umbellera!

The point of this little story?
Tek
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Ya' gotta love a_musical_girl.
JSM
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tek)
Ya' gotta love a_musical_girl.
True - if your desperate and have to suck up, mouse
a_musical_git
Report 16 years ago
I'm pleased to see that you have some money. You should be on the internet now for a long time.
theone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I had to play rugby in the seemingly gale force winds and tipping down rain on saturday
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I missed the rain when I went to play footie today. I finished at 2, and it rained at 4. Lucky me. Funny, I was thinking of starting a thread with the same title, for no reason, other then the fact that it was raining.
MC
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my body is waterproof!
i cannot be affected by rain, so it does not flood my body!

has anyone tried singing the song

"rain rain go away, come back another day"

it usually works for me!!!
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Teachers? 6th form shopping trips? Can I come to your college?
AllergicToFairydust
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by corey)
Teachers? 6th form shopping trips? Can I come to your college?
haha its a school.

We have all sorts of trips. Next Month we have 2 sixth form trips, one paintballing and one bowling, visiting a cinema etc. There is also a trip to LA next July!
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
haha its a school.

We have all sorts of trips. Next Month we have 2 sixth form trips, one paintballing and one bowling, visiting a cinema etc. There is also a trip to LA next July!
Blimey!

Let me know how the paintballing goes- assuming you're planning to attend?

My brother has done it for years, sounds fun, if a little painful.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by a_musical_git)
I'm pleased to see that you have some money. You should be on the internet now for a long time.
Lol!!!
Eru Iluvatar
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I've somehow missed all the rain?!?!
Dont have a clue how though.
Bigcnee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm living in Bath, and can tell you that the weather on Saturday and today is some of the wettest I have ever experienced, and I'm going too see Muse in Cardiff tonight! :mad:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (18)
43.9%
Take exams next summer (10)
24.39%
Change uni choice through clearing (9)
21.95%
Apply to uni next year instead (4)
9.76%
I'm not applying to university (0)
0%

Watched Threads