Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

getting rid of those "lumps" under the forehead (spots, but not quite spots) watch

ReputationRep:
    i suffer from those little dots/spots all over the forehead, and when stood under a light they're really exaggerated.

anyway, i've been using "brevoxyl 5%" cream for a couple of weeks, and they've completely vanished! seriously, not a lump in sight. at the start i went a bit OTT and applied it like 3/4 times a day, and it totally dried out my skin, not good. so i stopped using it to let my skin go back to normal, and started using it twice a day as instructed, and i can't believe the difference. you might need to use moisturiser aswell though (i do, even though i have oily skin, but it balances it out).

i've got blackheads on my chin aswell, i'm going to see if it works on these- i'll keep you updated!

if you've got the same problem, try it!

ReputationRep:
    Oo thanks, I might try that. I've been trying everything to get rid of mine.

Where can I get that cream from? Is it possible to just buy it from Boots or Superdrug or do I need to go to my GP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparkly_woo)
    Oo thanks, I might try that. I've been trying everything to get rid of mine.

Where can I get that cream from? Is it possible to just buy it from Boots or Superdrug or do I need to go to my GP?
    i got mine from express chemist

http://www.expresschemist.co.uk/prod...cream-40g.html

hope it works for you!

ReputationRep:
    I might give this a go. I started using freederm about a fortnight ago but it doesn't really seem to be helping with my breakouts.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.