Turn on thread page Beta

Favourite Comedian Quotes watch

ReputationRep:
    Here's some ...
    My dad is Irish and my mum is Iranian, which meant that we spent most of our family holidays in customs. - Patrick Monahan

Christmases were terrible, not like nowadays when kids get everything. My sister got a miniature set of perfumes called Ample. It was tiny, but even I could see where my dad had scraped off the S ... - Stephen K Amos

I'm a Jew, by the way. It was my agent's idea. - Simon Amstell

As of last month we have gay bishops, official. I wonder if this will filter down into the game of chess? Those bishops can make all the same moves, but can only be taken from behind. - Jason Wood

Americans only re-elected George Bush to prove they had a sense of irony. - Scott Capurro

Two guys came knocking at my door once and said: "We want to talk to you about Jesus." I said: "Oh, no, what's he done now?" - Kevin McAleer

What Iran needs now is a more modern leader - a mullah lite. - Shappi Khorsandi

People who say they don't swear haven't had the right sex or food. - Russell Howard

I grew up in Braintree, the most ironically named town in Britain - there being neither a brain nor a tree for miles around. In Braintree, they think irony comes from elephants. - Luke Wright

I've got no problem buying tampons. I'm a modern man. But apparently, they're not a "proper present". - Jimmy Carr

"Politicians are like God. No one believes in them, they haven't done anything for ages, and they give jobs to their immediate family" – Andy Zaltzman

"I like David Beckham. Most of us have skeletons in our closet. But he takes his out in public" – Andrew Lawrence

I'm the eldest of five children. My parents aren't Catholic, just reckless" – Danielle Ward

"I've got nothing against disabled people, I've even got one of their stickers on my car" – Damian Callinan

Ok, there's quite a few ...

ReputationRep:
    Basically, everything that Frankie Boyle says :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somethingbeautiful)
    Basically, everything that Frankie Boyle says
    How do you mean? There weren't any Frankie quotes on there. Although he is a ledge :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mystiquelol)
    How do you mean? There weren't any Frankie quotes on there. Although he is a ledge :rolleyes:
    No, I used a smiley but for some reason it's putting links to smileys instead of displaying them. It's done the same in your original post too...strange.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.