Turn on thread page Beta

Best account to set up for Student Finance? watch

ReputationRep:
    What is it? ^^

The account type, which bank.. etc. I'm very much useless with this..

Thank you very much in advance

ReputationRep:
    natwest

ReputationRep:
    I assume you are asking which student account to get? Be careful about saying Student Finance as that is the name of the company which gives out the loans.

Anyway, i am with Natwest and they have been great. £1250 overdraft in first year, then £1400 in 2nd and 3rd years. They have also given me a student railcard for all 3 years which is very useful. Now, after my 3 year degree i'm going on to another 5 year degree and they have agreed to extend my student account throughout those 5 years with the same overdraft and everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rain82)
    natwest
    This.

You get a £1250, interest free overdraft in your first year and a free young persons rail card for 5 years.

ReputationRep:
    halifax are also quite good. i think they are best for overdrafts. natwest best for gifts i.e. railcard. who needs a shower radio really? lol

up to 3k overdraft interest free as student

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.