Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

dog stung by a wasp in mouth Watch

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it's a wasp as i was running away from it. haha :P

ReputationRep:
    I got neg repped for my suggestion. There was nothing wrong with the post. At least put your name or reply to my post if ur gonna neg rep me lol!

ReputationRep:
    I can report back that my dog is ok!

ReputationRep:
    More people should report back when they make a thread. I hate reading a mutiple page thread that ends on a cliffhanger lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

does that make anysense? I'm a bit tipsy at the moment. They should have brethalizers on computers

ReputationRep:
    The standard dosage for oral Benadryl is 1 mg per pound of body weight, given 2-3 times a day. Most drug store diphenhydramine tablets are 25 mg, which is the size used for a 25 pound dog. Always double check the dosage before giving an over the counter medication.
    According to fidosavvy.com, the recommended dosage for dogs taking humanaspirin is between 5mg and 10mg per pound of body weight, given twice a day (once every 12 hours). It's helpful to know that a standard adult size is 320 mg and ababy size is 80mg.

Pat them on the head and say "I bet you won't do that again"

ReputationRep:
    ^^^^

You've bumped a 7 year old thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.