Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    No idea if anyone can lend a hand, but its worth a try.

Basically i did a year of a degree at uclan last year and im changing course this year. So i was wondering wheather i need to change my corporate card or not?

I rung LIS customer support who werent quite sure what the process was. They gave me a number which was supposidly specifically for corporate card problems, but it doesnt work!

So im slightly at a loose end what to do. Is it worth waiting till Sept and just seeing or does anybody know the answer?

Cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    That card with our photos on it? I heard we keep some same one, which is abd for me. My hair looks terrible in it.

ReputationRep:
    Thats the one.

But would changing degree (And faculty etc) mean you need a new one?

ReputationRep:
    i havent started yet, but my card has the school/faculty my degree is on under it and i was iunder the impression it lets you into the buildings you need and the library etc or does it let you in every building? if it does then theres not really any point of a new one is there

ReputationRep:
    You dont need it to access any buildings apart from the library (excluding the odd person who might get out of hours access to the c&T building!)

I dont think you need a new card, but when you get your enrolment email its worth printing and taking it to the third floor of the library to check (if User Support is still there are the refurb that is!)

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't really need a new card. The old one should still work. However obviously you may want a new one purely to have accurate details on the front. UCLan probably won't issue one unless you ask though.

ReputationRep:
    There are a few building that you need your Corporate card for. you need it in the Media Factory after 9pm.

Just ask the library when you get back.

ReputationRep:
    they prob wont give you a new card, as its only the faculty thats wrong on it! i didnt get a new one when i changed. and even if you did need entry to a building, the information would be correct on the database!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Central Lancashire (UCLan)
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 7 Oct '18
  2. Central Lancashire (UCLan)
    Preston campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 10 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.