Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey there!

I just got my exam results and thankfully met the conditions of the course I am going to be studying. I applied for accomodation a couple of months ago and I'm just curious how quickly people heard from accomodation services last year after meeting their conditions. A bit of a pointless question because I know I must hear back in the next month but I'm just a bit bored and curious.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I met my conditional offer and got my offer of accommodation two days later. I didn't think I'd hear for weeks, or at least until the A-Level results came out. I applied back in March so I don't know if that makes a difference or not, but I'm happy with it! Either way, you'll hear back soon enough. What's your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    Make sure you check your junk mail too -that's where mine ended up!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 11, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.