Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    waved his genitals at several girls
    Oh dear lol..
    I think he deserved it though .. she did tell him to leave her alone.. it's his own fault for not listening.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Surely slapping him would have been a better way to make him stop and seem like "self defence" rather than setting him on fire.

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant thinking on the part of the lass there! - might have been a bit painful but at least he knows to put it away in future :p:

ReputationRep:
    :party:

ReputationRep:
    That sound's erm, painful.

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha
    recovering in a private clinic
    Who knew the BBCs euphemism watch was on strike.

(Original post by eli2ab3th)
    Oh dear lol..
    I think he deserved it though .. she did tell him to leave her alone.. it's his own fault for not listening.
    It's a completely disproportionate response.

ReputationRep:
    What is it with crazy women and attacking men's genitals?

ReputationRep:
    The case has been widely discussed on Greek television, and there has been precious little sympathy for the young Briton
    I'm certain every Greek man will have winced and crossed their legs after hearing about this.

Oh dear lol..
    TORCHED GENITALS = RUDENESS? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by conroe-killed-the-k8-star)
    Brilliant thinking on the part of the lass there! - might have been a bit painful but at least he knows to put it away in future :p:
    "Brilliant thinking" doesn't normally lead to a court case. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 73337)
    It's a completely disproportionate response.
    Exactly. The article says "she has won praise on Crete for what has been seen as defending her honour"! I'm sure she could have defender her honour with a kick or a poke to the eyes of a drunk man instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    And its okay for the guy to drop his trousers and wave body parts at women? and to grope them??

Personally I would have removed myself from the situation.. Might have chucked a drink at him, but I wouldn't have set it alight (I never carry a lighter on me :p: )

And its okay for the guy to drop his trousers and wave body parts at women? and to grope them??

Personally I would have removed myself from the situation.. Might have chucked a drink at him, but I wouldn't have set it alight (I never carry a lighter on me :p: )
    Lol, i didn't read the article, but even so, TORCHED GENITALS = PERVNESS? :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    this.

If someones harrasing you, the step after asking them to leave you alone, and then shouting, is NOT torching genetalia.

He was drunk, and probably wasn't in a good state of mind.

She was groped and flashed - if you go out at night in malia you're gonna have to expect this. Hardly life changing.

2nd degree burns anywhere would be extremely painful, yet alone down there. :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    Thats a bit much.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, i didn't read the article, but even so, TORCHED GENITALS = PERVNESS? :zomg:
    Surely, TORCHED GENITALS = HAIRLESS .. right??
    Poor man.. I am sure he has learnt his lesson now.. I never knew Greeks were so violent lol

ReputationRep:
    I've heard about these kind of incidents already, and all in recent years. I think more women are thinking that the way to make a man suffer is to physically damage his penis.

Hopefully this is not a rapidly growing trend. Women these days are growing too dangerous these days. Won't be long until the jails are full with women who are charged to be penis destroyers/penis petards. When they're released out of prison, they'll find it difficult to find a husband, which is a shame as everyone deserves to find love.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.