Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by eli2ab3th)
    Surely, TORCHED GENITALS = HAIRLESS .. right??
    Poor man.. I am sure he has learnt his lesson now.. I never knew Greeks were so violent lol
    Getting your balls burnt is not a pleasant feeling :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    What do you expect, it's Malia!! It was like a warzone fuelled by alcohol when I went there this year. Best Holiday Ever

ReputationRep:
    ouch... second degree burns.. omg... cant even think of it down ther ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    this.

If someones harrasing you, the step after asking them to leave you alone, and then shouting, is NOT torching genetalia.

He was drunk, and probably wasn't in a good state of mind.

She was groped and flashed - if you go out at night in malia you're gonna have to expect this. Hardly life changing.

2nd degree burns anywhere would be extremely painful, yet alone down there. :eek3:
    When you think about what the woman did.. do you feel the pain?

Also.. I'm curious.. would the man be disfigured? Or just burnt looking.. The skin must be sore there.. and when the skin grows back it might feel stretched, and then it will hurt even more when he gets an erection...
    I need to stop thinking about this now :o: :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    When I saw the title I thought it said 'touched' :P

I do think she went WAY overboard though. She's obviously a complete nutcase(hehe)

ReputationRep:
    When you think about what the woman did.. do you feel the pain?

Also.. I'm curious.. would the man be disfigured? Or just burnt looking.. The skin must be sore there.. and when the skin grows back it might feel stretched, and then it will hurt even more when he gets an erection...
    I need to stop thinking about this now :o: :rolleyes:
    I don't really know what 2nd degree burns fell like. Bit i could imagine the equivilent of just sunburn would be hell.
    this is 2nd degree:

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, he won't be doing that again in a hurry

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I read the thread title as 'Oscar Wilde touched Britain's genitals'.

And he did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    I don't really know what 2nd degree burns fell like. Bit i could imagine the equivilent of just sunburn would be hell.
    this is 2nd degree:

Errr the second one looks nasty!!!

I remember when I got a teeny tiny burn on my arm and it hurt like hell (I am a wimp though)

I blame alcohol for what happened .. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Errr the second one looks nasty!!!

I remember when I got a teeny tiny burn on my arm and it hurt like hell (I am a wimp though)

I blame alcohol for what happened .. :o:
    I think he does do!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he will find a nice woman who will put Sudocrem on his burns :p:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.