Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just finished off my student loan application (yes I know it's late, BELIEVE me don't ask), and all is filled in except my bank account details. I remember coming to that section a few weeks ago but not having my card on me at the time, so I skipped it.

Anyway, I've tried to edit it now (it's literally the last thing I need to do), but it won't let me? :confused: It says; "You cannot change the bank details for 2009 because your application for support is not complete."

Is that referring to the 'parent/spouse' application form? In which case, I don't need to fill that in anyway because I'm applying for non income assessed, or is it referring to financial support, aka I need to send off my form before I can change my details? And if so, why is it I had the option to fill in financial details before?

Does anyone get what I'm on about lol? Or have I got it all wrong and I don't need to submit bank account details til later on :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I think that the best thing you can do in this situation is call up Student Finance England and (even though the wait is horrible) wait to get through to a human. Have your 'Customer Reference Number' ready, and an operator will guide you through it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LawBore)
    I think that the best thing you can do in this situation is call up Student Finance England and (even though the wait is horrible) wait to get through to a human. Have your 'Customer Reference Number' ready, and an operator will guide you through it
    this.

on the subject though, if you have applied and you've sent back confirmation of the provisional amounts that you should get can you change your account details? i haven't got my student account yet and think i put in my cardcash account that i do not want to use as it is awful. thanks.

ReputationRep:
    You can change your account details by ringing them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.