Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If anyone didn't get into halls this year then don't panic! I've got a spare room in my house which is the best deal in Harrow (I'm not joking! Do your research if you want :P )

The room is double size in a detached house, includes double bed & standard bedroom furniture, shared kitchen & shared separate bathroom & wc.

Rent is £325 a month (£75/week) excluding bills. We even have 50meg Virgin broadband, cable tv and phone with unlimited weekend calls (so add about £10-15 a week for all bills/utils)

The house is 5 minutes walk from uni on Woodway Crescent, closer to the amenities of both Harrow and Kenton (inc. Sainsburys) than halls is, and it's £25 a week cheaper and you won't get fire alarms all through the night!

We're looking for someone who's fun and open minded, you'd be living with 2 girls and a gay guy so bear that in mind, and we don't bite! We're easy going 2nd year students studying radio - so ideally we'd prefer someone on one of the media courses

If you're interested from me an email - matt [ dot ] garforth [ at ] gmail [ dot ] com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Typhoon)
    Do you still have this room? I am looking for one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 5, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.