Turn on thread page Beta

Speed cameras flashing for no reason watch

ReputationRep:
    I was driving down a highroad in london at about 5am, so the roads where empty, but as I was driving down the road most the speed cameras on the other side where flashing as I passed them.

As I said before, there was no reason for them to flash. Why where they?

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you were travelling at 40000KM/s?

ReputationRep:
    that wasn't a speed camera.

it was likely one of over 9000 newly installed "ricer cameras" - you were probably driving a saxo with outrageous bodykit, 5" diameter exhaust, "doof doof doof" music blaring and bright blue neons lighting up the tarmac.

expect a big man to come round your house within 2 to 4 weeks to deliver a well deserved slapppppp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGimpMan)

it was likely one of over 9000 newly installed "ricer cameras" - you were probably driving a saxo with outrageous bodykit, 5" diameter exhaust, "doof doof doof" music blaring and bright blue neons lighting up the tarmac.

expect a big man to come round your house within 2 to 4 weeks to deliver a well deserved slapppppp.
    That meant to be funny? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    Yeah. and it is.

Lmao.

Well said.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    Yeah. and it is.
    Well... :haughty:

ReputationRep:
    it means, the the film needs to be changed. Its taken its limit of pictures.

ReputationRep:
    well sounds like you've well and truely lost your licence...

ReputationRep:
    I hope you remembered your Bill Oddie mask...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMeister)
    Are you black? It's probably because of that.

U C WHAT I DID THAR!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)

U C WHAT I DID THAR!!
    Yeah mate, innit.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Kiwiguy]Yeah. and it is.

not really:confused:

ReputationRep:
    hmm i was wondering this too. it's a strange occurance.

ReputationRep:
    well, someone found it unfunny enough to neg me.

i bet it's some chav in a saxo with doof doof music, cannon sized exhaust, bodykit to look like a tank etc.

DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF DOOF

ReputationRep:
    negged for that^, too

DOOF DOOF DOOF?

ReputationRep:

Nah, Nissan Micra. This happened a fair few weeks ago and I just remembered it and I haven't got any tickets so meh.

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps it's to check if you have your seatbelt on and if you're talking on the phone.

I don't know about the UK, but in other countries they sometimes set the cameras to flash everyone and then see if they're breaking the law.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sea...amera_testing/

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.