Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Before the summer I studied for a HNC in Computing, and I was under the impression that I'd receive my results when everyone got theirs on August 5th. That was not the case, so I called up my college and they said there was a separate date for the HNC results to come through but they didn't know what it was.

Can someone help me and tell me what this date is? I've already e-mailed an enquiry to SQA but it's late on a Friday so I probably won't hear from them until Monday.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Nikki

ReputationRep:
    They won't come out with the NQ qualies, isn't it sometime in october/november? Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but I'll get someone who will hopefully know

(Original post by mysqa)

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask how intense you found the course? Was there a lot of work? Did you do any highers or any other courses along side it? Was it hard? Anything else is also appreciated And sorry I don't know the answer to your question

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nikkerloo)
    Before the summer I studied for a HNC in Computing, and I was under the impression that I'd receive my results when everyone got theirs on August 5th. That was not the case, so I called up my college and they said there was a separate date for the HNC results to come through but they didn't know what it was.
    Sorry I don't know either - but I'm interested in how you found the course as I'm going to start that course in a few weeks :p:
    thankss

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.