Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I thought they always came from them...or else what's the point? Eh my experience anyways.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE getting blowjobs but the stimulation of a mouth and even with her using her hand just doesn't do it for me, even though it feels and looks great.

I have to be in control of pace and force I guess...

Blowjobs are vile. Absolutely revolting. Why would any girl/woman do one? *shudders* :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    mine manages it, whenever i go down on him he usually has to pull me back up cos he's too close to coming and we want to do more!
    ditto this! it definatly is possible, but unless it's seriously affecting your relationship i wouldn't worry too much about it.. just enjoy it! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP123)
    Hmm, your bf is the only case I've heard of otherwise.
    and all my ex's and current bf:p:

edit: regarding the actual thread, I don't really care tbh. I'm allergic to the stuff so i'd rather finish with sex anyway. Would be a little disheartening to feel like I wasn't doing the job very well but a bit of reassurance would make that fine. maybe even say you don't like to orgasm from a blowjob, seems more like a choice that way.

ReputationRep:
    Hand + mouth gets me in 10 minutes. Get her to use her hand aswell? Keep a constant rhythm and her mouth is your oyster

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sulpicia)
    Don't be afraid to use your teeth. The frisson of excitment/danger help.
    Nasty lies... I hope somebody one day takes your advice and tries this on you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AP123)
    A blowjob alone isn't going to finish anyone off silly billy.
    What? of course it can?!

(Original post by AP123)
    To finish properly you need manual stimulation, oral sex alone isn't enough.
    This is simply not true. I've made three different guys come by using just my mouth.

Anyway the original question was would you mind it? I'm a good looking guy and I hold back from going with girls unless I know we're going to have sex because if it's just a blowjob I won't *** and I don't want them to feel bad, even though it's just me.

(Original post by Cj-Tj)
    2 words;

Tongue Piercing
    This...

I have never had a guy that lasts over 2 minutes when i give oral

If he doesn't *** in my mouth I guess I don't mind, but most times he does *** in mouth and I like it. It's easier than cumming on my body and that means I have to clear it up.

i've neva cummed from a bj either tbh

I wouldn't mind if he didn't come, especially as I don't actually want it in my mouth :p:

But he always does unless he has to hold off because we want intercourse. Saying that, intercourse after a blowjob/ handjob makes him extremely sensitive and he'll come very quickly.

(Original post by icn06)
    I thought they always came from them...or else what's the point? Eh my experience anyways.
    I agree with this.

(Original post by Cj-Tj)
    2 words;

Tongue Piercing
    This...

I have never had a guy that lasts over 2 minutes when i give oral
    ... and these. :yes: I've only had my tongue pierced this year and it wasn't for the purpose of oral sex :rolleyes: and I've only given blowjobs to my current partner. But he finds it really difficult to hold off coming, he just can't last. It's very satisfying

Blowjobs are vile. Absolutely revolting. Why would any girl/woman do one? *shudders* :shifty:
    I used to think this. I think I even made some childish promise to myself to never ever do one when I was about 13 (just like when I was about 8 I promised to never ever join the grown-ups team).

When you love someone and are intimate enough to have sex with them (in my experience anyway) no part of their body is disgusting, least of all their penis. Putting it in my mouth is fun for me, because I get to hear the effect it has on my boyfriend, and anything that gives him pleasure gives me pleasure. If it goes in my vagina, once that line has been crossed (which is really the most dangerous in terms of infection) it may as well go in my mouth.

My boyfriend can come after I give him a bj. He does really like mine though.

ReputationRep:
    Me and my bf have never had any problems with him cuming from bjs or hjs, and i thought that was the norm, apparently not but no big deal, if a guy couldnt i wouldnt be hurt or weirded out by it, everyone has their own individual way of orgasming, you just need to find it.

wait, girls like having guys *** in their mouths/faces? :O... the world suddenly seems a better place

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend can always *** from blowjob or handjob unless he's drunk.. but it does normally take a while!!!

Blowjobs alone don't really work, but combined with hand action it gets the job done in about 5/10 minutes.
    I hate it when she does go down on me and I can't come, then have to get her to stop - which would probably make her feel as is she's doing it wrong.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.