Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Girls, would you mind if a guy didn't empty his load into your mouth during oral?

I can *** from sex fine (I have awesome staying power) but blowjobs just aren't a strong enough sensation to make me ***. My penis isn't overly sensitive which I love as I can literally go for as long as we need during sex but blowjobs feel good, but would never finish me off!
    Hmm, I think you need to get your partner to get better at them. I have issues with making my boyfriend coming too soon, which really pisses him off cos he lasts ages in bed!

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind if it was normal for him, but otherwise I'd probably think I wasn't working hard enough.

ReputationRep:
    My girl has a very small mouth so it's very difficult for me to *** during oral. Plus, she keeps threatening to spit it at me whenever I get close to cumming, and obv that doesn't help with the cumming.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eneru)
    My girl has a very small mouth so it's very difficult for me to *** during oral. Plus, she keeps threatening to spit it at me whenever I get close to cumming, and obv that doesn't help with the cumming.
    lol i had the same with my ex she could barely fit it in her mouth, weird.

mine manages it, whenever i go down on him he usually has to pull me back up cos he's too close to coming and we want to do more!
    This. My boyfriend always asks if he can come in my mouth.. Though I generally say no, mainly because I like to be satisfied before he's incapable of doing anything else with that c*ck of his haha...

(Original post by Eneru)
    How does a small mouth affect your ability to come?
    I'm just curious as I have a fairly small mouth and I'd like to know if I should change anything technique-wise that might help

ReputationRep:
    How does a small mouth affect your ability to come?
    I'm just curious as I have a fairly small mouth and I'd like to know if I should change anything technique-wise that might help
    Teeth scraping is ouchy It's a complete turn-off lol. And the choking and spitting and the pulling out when I was about to *** puts me off too (but I doubt all girls do that)

I will happily swallow so the second part doesn't apply to me. But I'll make a mental note to watch the teeth. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    No probs =]

And I'd advise you not to use your usual font when going anon cos I think I now know who you are

ReputationRep:
    Try anal?!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 9, 2011
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.