Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How shall I get my hair done? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Your hair seems a lot like mine used to be, and yes you'll pull it off fine, my hair now feels so much more thicker.

In fact the picture looks like mine too, except I based mine on this:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abhead)
    I like the second one!
    The side fringe looks a ***** to keep in place though.
    Lol I dont know, I wear glasses mostly so it keeps it in place however when I dont I use straightners to 'swoop' it to the side and it stays fine, or you could add hair spray.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Your hair seems a lot like mine used to be, and yes you'll pull it off fine, my hair now feels so much more thicker.

In fact the picture looks like mine too, except I based mine on this:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    You haven't got any before and after photos by any chance have you?

ReputationRep:
    You haven't got any before and after photos by any chance have you?
    Yes I'm naturally not a pretty person, so try and look at the hair not the face haha, don't let that spoil things. I'll post them when I get back, off for a kebab now[/common] :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Yes I'm naturally not a pretty person, so try and look at the hair not the face haha, don't let that spoil things. I'll post them when I get back, off for a kebab now[/common] :p:
    Ok then, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Do you have a photo of yourself where a bottle isn't covering half your face? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    Do you have a photo of yourself where a bottle isn't covering half your face? :p:
    Maybe ill put one up when I have a fringe to hide behind instead :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ok then, thanks!
    OK here we are

This is me with my old hair (before)

Spoiler:
    Show

And then this is it straightened (although I like fluffing the layers out a bit) (after)

Spoiler:
    Show

I think they look quite different anyway, considering they're about 4 months apart.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.