Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My boyfriend keeps putting too much pressure on me to *** during sex. He knows I can make myself *** but when he is there with me, it's not happening and thats really frustrating for him. It doesn't bother me to be honest, as I just like to know he is enjoying it but with him continuously asking why I'm not cuming, I feel like I should just fake it. We are in an LDR so I don't see him much so when I do, he expects more. He is a lot older and more experienced than me so if I faked it, he would so clearly know I think. What should I do? Why the hell won't it happen when he is there?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah whatever you do DONT lie, its like the worst thing a guy can hear

ReputationRep:
    Hardly any women actually orgasm due to penetration, so he shouldn't be surprised that this hasn't happened. Maybe try other methods, get your pleasure prior to actual sex for instance.

There is no point in faking as it'll just make the whole situation worse. Just reassure him that he shouldn't feel sexually inferior and tell him that the more pressure he puts on you to orgasm, the less likely it is to happen.

ReputationRep:
    Durex vibe rings.

(Original post by randomgirl)
    Hardly any women actually orgasm due to penetration
    Awesome :woo: is that actually true?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Awesome :woo: is that actually true?
    Yes, very true - I've had one, and that was with extra help (if you catch my drift) All my orgasms come ('scuse the pun) from other activities.

ReputationRep:
    It's very hard for women to *** during sex if they're just focussing too much on trying to ***, make him give you loads of good oral attention beforehand then when you're gagging for it you should be able to ***.

(Original post by Cook)
    It's very hard for women to *** during sex if they're just focussing too much on trying to ***, make him give you loads of good oral attention beforehand then when you're gagging for it you should be able to ***.
    He doesn't give me oral because it isn't something he has ever liked to do except with the girl he was engaged to since at that point he felt it was something he had to do rather than out of choice. So that is kind of out of the question...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He doesn't give me oral because it isn't something he has ever liked to do except with the girl he was engaged to since at that point he felt it was something he had to do rather than out of choice. So that is kind of out of the question...
    Then he shouldn't ***** about you not orgasming, should he?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.