Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

PFF1 student support form - help watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I only got my dad to fill out the PFF1 student support but not my mum
    do i need both of then to fill separate ones?
    i sent the form off but I realised that the form was for 08/09 ! I printed the wrong form off! i was meant to get 09/10 but i've already sent it off
    will they still accept it and understand that it was meant for 09/10?

ReputationRep:
    Your parents will each need to fill out the form.

ReputationRep:
    My student finance account gives me the option of my parents filling out a support form for my application, but I have applied (I think) for a non-means tested loan. Do my parents still need to fill this form out? Plus, they have told me they are waiting for documentary evidence but then somewhere else on my account it says that no evidence is required at the moment. I'm so confused!!!! Help!

ReputationRep:
    yh ur parents need to fill out the sudent support form
    you can do this online or just print the form out
    yh i made the same mistake of aplying for non means tested loan but i still filled out the student support form but i printed the wrong date

ReputationRep:
    can someone tell me which adress i need to send the pff1 form to?

ReputationRep:
    on the pff1 it asks for the customer reference number on the section 1 personal details for both student details and parents details,do i just put my customer reference number in both?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjibunny)
    on the pff1 it asks for the customer reference number on the section 1 personal details for both student details and parents details,do i just put my customer reference number in both?
    no, your parents should put their own customer reference numbers down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hypocriticaljap)
    no, your parents should put their own customer reference numbers down.
    but where how an why do ur parents get customer reference numbers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjibunny)
    but where how an why do ur parents get customer reference numbers?
    did you not register them as support when you applied?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 18, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.