Turn on thread page Beta

Debunking Muslim demographics youtube video watch

ReputationRep:
    Regarding this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-3X5hIFXYU

And see this report:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8189231.stm

ReputationRep:
    All Muslim immigration should be stopped, Isla and muslims have NO place in civilised white, european, christian society.

I dont know why on earth we et these people into our country.

*awaits race card to be waved infront of face

ReputationRep:
    delete

Ah yeah heard this on Radio 4 today, it was a really interesting show.

I kind of love the way they debunked the whole video bit by bit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ss/8189434.stm

Here's there reply video which I thought was very well done.

(Original post by crusading)
    All Muslim immigration should be stopped, Isla and muslims have NO place in civilised white, european, christian society.

Could you be a worse troll even if you tried. It's amazing that such obnoxious views could come naturally to anyone.

ReputationRep:

what about white british muslims?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magic_007)
    what about white british muslims?
    we cant send them home can we, they are home. we can however, stop wave after wave of muslim immigrants desperate to live in kuffar land.

luckily british white muslims are in a tiny, tiny minority.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Ah yeah heard this on Radio 4 today, it was a really interesting show.

I kind of love the way they debunked the whole video bit by bit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programme...ss/8189434.stm

Here's there reply video which I thought was very well done.

Could you be a worse troll even if you tried. It's amazing that such obnoxious views could come naturally to anyone.
    I am not a troll this is my personal opin ion. its very easy to b rand someone a troll if you dont agree with them isnt it ?

ReputationRep:
    we cant send them home can we, they are home. we can however, stop wave after wave of muslim immigrants desperate to live in kuffar land.

luckily british white muslims are in a tiny, tiny minority.

Inshallah it will be a large majority.

'wave after wave of muslim immigrants' statistics please? not just info from a bias liar.

ReputationRep:
    I am not a troll this is my personal opin ion. its very easy to b rand someone a troll if you dont agree with them isnt it ?
    opinions vs facts. you decide? i choose the latter my love

(Original post by Feral Beast)
    That's hardly a debunking, I'm afraid.
    How come, it shows that every single bit of statistics in that video is based on faulty reasoning.

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community

You're posts are both contrversial and inflammatory. Thus you are a troll whether you believe in it or not.

ReputationRep:

Let me help you there, your so called civilised nation was too up themselves to do hard labour.

ReputationRep:
    Is this what we pay the license fee for? For journalists to scour youtube to "dubunk" videos which most people probably haven't seen anyway (therefore encouraging more people to watch...).

ReputationRep:
    opinions vs facts. you decide? i choose the latter my love
    how can you love that

ReputationRep:
    Inshallah it will be a large majority.
    Why do you want them to be a majority?

(Original post by PGtips92)
    Is this what we pay the license fee for? For journalists to scour youtube to "dubunk" videos which most people probably haven't seen anyway (therefore encouraging more people to watch...).
    It's on a programme about statistics. It probably costs a tiny proportion of what "Honey I set fire to my face" or whatever the dickens it is on BBC Three. Also it's part-funded by the Open University.

Please don't use the license fee argument if you have nothing decent to add.

ReputationRep:
    This is a little off topic but are white people a dieing race?

Because shirley we are interbreeding with other races and eventually we will all be the one color, and also with the decline in the birth rate there will become less of us.

ReputationRep:
    It's on a programme about statistics. It probably costs a tiny proportion of what "Honey I set fire to my face" or whatever the dickens it is on BBC Three. Also it's part-funded by the Open University.

Please don't use the license fee argument if you have nothing decent to add.
    So? I don't see ITV, or Sky or any other private broadcaster picking up on this non-story. It's a pointless waste of time / effort / money. Dubunking a youtube video FFS, it's not even like it's a controversial movie like Fitna or, could you imagine, An Inconvenient Truth.

ReputationRep:

FAIL

(Original post by PGtips92)
    So? I don't see ITV, or Sky or any other private broadcaster picking up on this non-story. It's a pointless waste of time / effort / money. Dubunking a youtube video FFS, it's not even like it's a controversial movie like Fitna or, could you imagine, An Inconvenient Truth.
    A YouTube video seen by 10 million people. If you think that Sky or ITV wouldn't pick up a non-story it's so obvious you've never watched Sky News or ITV News. It's all non-stories. You just don't like it because the BBC are right on this one, the YouTube video is absolute poppycock.

ReputationRep:
    A YouTube video seen by 10 million people. If you think that Sky or ITV wouldn't pick up a non-story it's so obvious you've never watched Sky News or ITV News. It's all non-stories. You just don't like it because the BBC are right on this one, the YouTube video is absolute poppycock.
    1- Not 10 million people, 10 million views.
    2- Hundreds of youtube videos have more than 10 million views, I don't see them reported.
    3- The difference is we pay for the BBC, I'd expect them to report newsworthy items.

4- Plenty of youtube videos are "poppycock"- why don't the BBC dubunk this? It's got a million views... I'll tell you why, because its rubbish (like the "dubunked" video). It doesn't need to be mentioned. :rolleyes:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.