Turn on thread page Beta

why can't people lock the door? watch

ReputationRep:
    I recently went to a public unisex toilet cubicle and opened it and there was a, quite hot, girl stood up wiping her ass (lol) and it stank to high heaven in there....she screamed full on and i just said ''sorry'', looked very embarrassed and just got the hell out of there. it's not the first time such ane vent has occured to me....why do some people just not lock the doors and then treat you like you're at fault because you opened a ''vacant'' toilet?

and what would you have done in my situation?

kinda puts me off girls a bit though....that even the hot ones have their smelly moments

ReputationRep:
    because the locks have been ripped off?

Maybe the lock was broken? If I suspect someone is in a cubicle I normally knock before I open it.

Plus public unisex toilets? Since when have they existed? Are you sure you're not a sexual predator. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    Maybe the lock was broken? If I suspect someone is in a cubicle I normally knock before I open it.

Plus public unisex toilets? Since when have they existed? Are you sure you're not a sexual predator. :awesome:
    but as far as i am concerned if a door is vacant no one is in it. i'm not gonna start knocking on vacant signed doors just in case

and it was a single cubicle in a cinema. you must have seen single unisex cubciles before

ReputationRep:
    She blates wanted someone to walk in.
    But she was disappointed that it was you, so screamed.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    A public unisex toilet? And lol! Sorry, that is a bit weird.

(Original post by PAPAdawg)
    but as far as i am concerned if a door is vacant no one is in it. i'm not gonna start knocking on vacant signed doors just in case

and it was a single cubicle in a cinema. you must have seen single unisex cubciles before
    Maybe in Cheshire, but nowhere i've been

(Original post by PAPAdawg)

I've seen a toilet that's just one toilet that's unisex but not one with stalls of toilets or urinals that's unisex.

Anyhoo even if it was vacant it may still have been broken or maybe she was that desperate for a dump that she had to run in and didnt have time to lock the door. Still I dobut she purposefuly left it unlocked. It just sounds like a bit of an embarassing incident rather than something to get angry about.

ReputationRep:
    Open it slowly. Don't just burst in.

ReputationRep:
    why cant people just at LEAST shut it...jeez

ReputationRep:
    The worst deal when you coming to Moscow by train and run to public toilet and find out that all cabins are closed and have to do it in urinal in presence of old woman-cleaner who make seem that she doesn't looking and just making her work.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:
    OP I hope your proud of yourself that just made my day,
    you deserve rep
    EPIC thread

ReputationRep:
    You could have made her go out with you in exchange for your silence re: the smell.

(My first ever post here)

ReputationRep:
    You automatically assume the lock worked? The amount of times I've been in a toilet with no lock :rant:

Just be glad she didn't torch your genitals mate! :rofl2:

(Original post by randomgirl)
    You automatically assume the lock worked? The amount of times I've been in a toilet with no lock :rant:
    It's probably more annoying as a girl - with a guy you're facing inwards and you can stand somewhat against the door so it remains shut, but as a girl, well, if gravity pulls the door open, you guys are pretty exposed :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    It's probably more annoying as a girl - with a guy you're facing inwards and you can stand somewhat against the door so it remains shut, but as a girl, well, if gravity pulls the door open, you guys are pretty exposed :unsure:
    Toilet vandalism/breakage :yy:

I knowwww, but when you've gotta go, you've just gotta go. Especially on a night out, it sucks. Although obviously if there is a free cubicle I'd swap :yep:

Men are so lucky to have a penis! :p:

(Original post by randomgirl)
    Toilet vandalism/breakage :yy:

I knowwww, but when you've gotta go, you've just gotta go. Especially on a night out, it sucks. Although obviously if there is a free cubicle I'd swap :yep:

Men are so lucky to have a penis! :p:
    Hmm, i go to an all boys school and EVERY SINGLE LOCK is broken :sad: Oh well, atleast it makes slamming the door open on random people and running off like an immature child all the much easier :ahee: Not that i partake in such obviously condemnable activites :unsure:

Yeah, and we can pee in bushes too Sux to be female :hahaha:

ReputationRep:
    Burst in, **** out and start pissing with your eyes shut and hands covering your ears. That will teach them.

ReputationRep:
    You should have clasped your hand her mouth until she stopped screaming.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.