Turn on thread page Beta

why can't people lock the door? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Open it slowly. Don't just burst in.
    Wouldnt that be kind of creepy :p:

(Original post by dorian gray)
    You should have clasped your hand her mouth until she stopped screaming.

You know, Lennie style.
    Of mice and men :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    hah, I don't think i've laughed so much reading a post before!

(Original post by Oladz)
    Wouldnt that be kind of creepy :p:

Of mice and men :awesome:
    I can imagine some sort of horror movie with the door slowly opening and some old guy with a knife (freddie maybay) appearing :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    I've seen a toilet that's just one toilet that's unisex but not one with stalls of toilets or urinals that's unisex.
    I know a club that is just that. I didn't actually think it was legal, but apparently it is!

I know another with separate toilets, but instead of male and female signs, they have a devil and an angel (or something like that), so you just have to guess which is which.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    Men are so lucky to have a penis! :p:
    A mister Sigmund Freud may want to hear this opinion of yours

ReputationRep:
    i lol'ed; lmao'ed; and rotflol'ed

dand +rep for you

imagine what what it would have been like if she was a minger haha - might have puked

ReputationRep:
    The toilets at the UCL union, every single lock is broken >_<

ReputationRep:
    Public unisex toilets.. where?

I think this might just be a cool story. But if not, as she was standing up, did you catch a glimpse of any vag?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PAPAdawg)
    I recently went to a public unisex toilet cubicle and opened it and there was a, quite hot, girl stood up wiping her ass (lol) and it stank to high heaven in there....she screamed full on and i just said ''sorry'', looked very embarrassed and just got the hell out of there. it's not the first time such ane vent has occured to me....why do some people just not lock the doors and then treat you like you're at fault because you opened a ''vacant'' toilet?

and what would you have done in my situation?

kinda puts me off girls a bit though....that even the hot ones have their smelly moments
    There were probably no more toilets with the locks intact, I'm sure she never left it open on purpose. The worst thing I ever did was walk in on a girl eating her lunch in the public toilets! That was by far much worser then walking in on someone doing their business. I mean why would anyone do that?? :confused:
    Also, I walked in on my mate having a shower once. The locks on her showeroom door don't lock properly and with just a little force the door opens. It was much worse for her though as she walked in on her dad having a shower once lol. That is so bad :eek:
    If I did that I would just walk out and pretend I hadn't noticed I guess. It's not like you knew the girl so no big deal really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Burst in, **** out and start pissing with your eyes shut and hands covering your ears. That will teach them.
    WOnderful!!!!!!!!
    I literally cried with laughter when I read this!!!!!:bawling: :p:

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    loooooool this story might have to feature in my stand up routine :P

ReputationRep:
    Where the hell has unisex toilets in the UK?!

The only ones I've seen are in France.

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel... the work girls toilets at Mc Donalds don't lock... makes you nervy when you change :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)

Airplanes DUHH!!
    Also, when I did my work experience at the Vogue Head Office in New York they only had unisex toilets

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by co_co_vogue)

Ireland, by Dublin... nice ones, but I can't help feel... for horny couples? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    The toilets at the UCL union, every single lock is broken >_<
    Why? Horny uni students?

Dammit, I'm thinking Audiology there ><

ReputationRep:
    I recently went to a public unisex toilet cubicle and opened it and there was a, quite hot, girl stood up wiping her ass (lol) and it stank to high heaven in there....she screamed full on and i just said ''sorry'', looked very embarrassed and just got the hell out of there. it's not the first time such ane vent has occured to me....why do some people just not lock the doors and then treat you like you're at fault because you opened a ''vacant'' toilet?

kinda puts me off girls a bit though....that even the hot ones have their smelly moments
    Well not sex...
    Not cool man not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CityOfMyHeart)
    She blates wanted someone to walk in.
    But she was disappointed that it was you, so screamed.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:

dude i know how you feel, something similar happened to me at school, i needed a pee, and this guy was having a sht, i just burst in, when the smell hit me across the face, i knew i just walked in on someone, i just kept my cool and walked back out, i told him to lock the fcking door next time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Why? Horny uni students?

Dammit, I'm thinking Audiology there ><
    I missed something here

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.