Turn on thread page Beta

why can't people lock the door? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mazza558)
    Won't that freak them out a tiny bit?
    If someone is in the toilet, and you open the door slowly, as soon as they see the door slowly opening they'll push it back and shut it. Then you'll know that someones in the toilet.

Does no one else not burst into a public toilet?

:lolwut: Why don't people get this?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Lol... a boffin egg? :p:
    ewww, I'm a lawyer honey no boffinness for me :huff:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam656)
    you think he woulda googled it after he read the file name.

Some ppl just have no general cheating logic.
    he? :mad:

I fail at cheating :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    ewww, I'm a lawyer honey no boffinness for me :huff:
    Lol, lawyers are the smartest :p:

And they argue for anything... and sue anything and anyone...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, lawyers are the smartest :p:

And they argue for anything... and sue anything and anyone...
    We are the smartest, seriously though everything you say sounds rife with innuendo >_< go see how your dad is

Say hi from me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    We are the smartest, seriously though everything you say sounds rife with innuendo >_< go see how your dad is

Say hi from me
    I think that sounds wrong on soooo many levels... :eek:

It isn't! Really lol

And I dunno, you know, I work at McDonalds... :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think that sounds wrong on soooo many levels... :eek:

It isn't! Really lol

And I dunno, you know, I work at McDonalds... :p:
    Ha my fave thing from McDonalds is the McGangbang, you don't even have to look for it in that name >_<

Your hair is purple and red? :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    Ha my fave thing from McDonalds is the McGangbang, you don't even have to look for it in that name >_<

Your hair is purple and red? :mmm:
    Oh yeah, it's all about the sexual inneundo menu...

We now have a adult Happy Meal... called McSexy Meal

Buy it. It's comes with a toy too :p:

Well, it's mixed up colours and it suits me I'm a brunette lol

So you the Asian kid in the moving pic? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah, it's all about the sexual inneundo menu...

We now have a adult Happy Meal... called McSexy Meal

Buy it. It's comes with a toy too :p:

Well, it's mixed up colours and it suits me I'm a brunette lol

So you the Asian kid in the moving pic? :p:

lolwut, btw you raped my who quoted me list

Describe the toy :yep:

I'm the one blowing smoke, Asian kid is Nathaniel, he likes to dance, do you like to dance? You should do a dance for your dad :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    If someone is in the toilet, and you open the door slowly, as soon as they see the door slowly opening they'll push it back and shut it. Then you'll know that someones in the toilet.

Does no one else not burst into a public toilet?

:lolwut: Why don't people get this?
    On the trains with electronic toilet doors... You get morons who don't know how to lock the doors... I have had numerous incidents where I have opened the door on a rather unsuspecting occupant...!

The worst one by far was down in First Class on a CrossCountry HST when there was more that one occupant (both looked about 17) I opened the door and discovered that the occupants were engaged... press the close button... the door wouldn't close and the train manager just randomly appeared...! Me and the train manager could not stop laughing for the entire journey... good times

Or opening the toilet door on a certain celebrity in London Paddington's First Class Lounge was pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    You automatically assume the lock worked? The amount of times I've been in a toilet with no lock :rant:
    No offence but don't have a **** if the lock doesn't work. You know I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    No offence but don't have a **** if the lock doesn't work. You know I mean?
    Well I wouldn't personally. Maybe she had eaten a vindaloo hours before and it was a case of having to go :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why not try having people going on the toilet with the cubicle door wide open :puke:

OP, locks do break and if the door is closed you just open slowly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    lolwut, btw you raped my who quoted me list

Describe the toy :yep:

I'm the one blowing smoke, Asian kid is Nathaniel, he likes to dance, do you like to dance? You should do a dance for your dad :teeth:
    You a creepy on so many levels :p:

Oh kk, I'm making it PG now... a fluffy teddy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Because they may get locked in.

ReputationRep:
    Well they could see it... and come on, you know them well... would be embrassing.

At least the OP could walk away from the girl and never see her again...
    Did you never have to change at school? Who gives a **** if another girl sees you in your underwear, really?

ReputationRep:
    Since when did they start putting unisex cubicles in cinemas? If 200 people are coming out of a film viewing you're not going to have just the one unisex cubicle... you're going to have either a unisex lavatory or 1 lavatory for men and 1 for women.

I've only ever seen unisex cubicles in town centres and generally outdoors where it's hard to find a place to piss and the council doesnt want you urinating in public.

ReputationRep:
    there are such things as public unisex toilets. and hey, what's so strange about a girl doing a twosie? she's a human too, like you. at least i think we're human. anyway people don't lock the door because they're lazy, the lock's broken, there is no lock to begin with and so that others will walk in and surprise them when they've got the hiccups.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Burst in, **** out and start pissing with your eyes shut and hands covering your ears. That will teach them.
    take note, this method can be successfully applied to many situations, not just toilet incursions.

(Original post by a_t)
    The toilets at the UCL union, every single lock is broken >_<
    urgh, UCL toilets. i remember going into the ones next to JBR and they were closed cos someone literally filled the whole toilet up with **** so much that it didnt flush down. didnt help that the person then left like half a roll of ass wiped toilet roll in it. urgh, disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randomgirl)
    You automatically assume the lock worked? The amount of times I've been in a toilet with no lock :rant:
    if the locks broken i usually try to find a cubicle with a lock that works. assuming the others have one of course.

btw epic carebears avatar

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.