Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why can't people lock the door? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Canal street in Manchester has a lot of clubs with unisex toilets. One for example called Baa Bar, it has a lot of cubicles, alternating male/female/male/female. Actually says which gender the cubicle is for on the door :3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    You a creepy on so many levels :p:

Oh kk, I'm making it PG now... a fluffy teddy :p:
    Just a Friday night at the parents house tbh :moon:

Did you dance for your Dad? Does he like you to call him teddy bear? That's why you said it right?

ReputationRep:
    i think u should write this in www.fmylife.com ! haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    Did you never have to change at school? Who gives a **** if another girl sees you in your underwear, really?
    Yeah, but they were changing too... plus the toliets there lol.

DW, figured it out today... there's a lock on the outside door.

ReputationRep:
    Its her own fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PAPAdawg)
    I recently went to a public unisex toilet cubicle and opened it and there was a, quite hot, girl stood up wiping her ass (lol) and it stank to high heaven in there....she screamed full on and i just said ''sorry'', looked very embarrassed and just got the hell out of there. it's not the first time such ane vent has occured to me....why do some people just not lock the doors and then treat you like you're at fault because you opened a ''vacant'' toilet?

and what would you have done in my situation?

kinda puts me off girls a bit though....that even the hot ones have their smelly moments
    thats gross! even if there no lock/broken I wouold make sure the door wont open!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.