Turn on thread page Beta

Wearing a low cut top to seminars at Uni... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrinnyUnlimited)
    Good god. Is there anyone who can think for themselves on this forum?
    I often wonder this.

Sadly, it seems not.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I love my cleavage as well; you won't have a problem! Wear anything as long as you wear something is the rule I go by!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    What are your opinions on this? In school it was all forbidden... but I like low cut tops. I have nice boobs and a lot of cleavage.
    Is it bad, giving a bad impression ?
    Go for it. I will. Plus I'm sure more guys will flirt with you... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    as long as you dont see nipple :yy:
    oh and make sure theyre strapped in and not going to attempt kamikaze suicide at any given moment.
    :rofl: Why oh why would any girl be that crazy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Seminars is for learning, not wearing something to distract others. If you want to show off your cleavage, might I suggest you do it elsewhere? Maybe you can just stand outside the seminar so people can walk past and take photographs? Honestly, never heard anything so stupid. "Why can't I show how big my boobs are in class?"
    Chill out...you CAN learn and look good at the same time...
    OP, if you've got it, flaunt it (to an extent)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you want, although you know you're doing it to get attention from boys. The 'feel comfortable with it' is a complete lie.

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you want, no one's going to care. Case in point:

I once went straight from my mate's house to a seminar, still a bit tipsy (probably the reason why I did it) wearing the high heels and mini dress I was wearing the previous night, with my hair in a huge mess and makeup smeared all over my face.

Got some giggles (but I know my seminar class really well so it was funny), and the tutor commented on how dedicated I seemed to be. Haha.

Basically as long as you don't turn up naked, no one's going to blink an eyelid .
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The important thing: just be dressed. I'd say simply wear what you want; it's your life, live it how you want. Sure, people will judge, but at the end of the day, who cares?

Wear what the heck ya want = I really don't care what others are wearing in my class, so long as people aren't talking and distracting my learning.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this thread is silly, sounds like a mate of mine though :P

ReputationRep:
    if you've got it, flaunt it

ReputationRep:
    wear whatever you like. I know a girl who used to come to seminars smelling like a fetid pile of unwashed dishes, with big sticks coming out of her bag - as long as you're relatively clean, and don't have your cooch on display, who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I love my cleavage as well; you won't have a problem! Wear anything as long as you wear something is the rule I go by!
    I too love your cleavage.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I too love your cleavage.
    A common sentiment, I assure you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    A common sentiment, I assure you!
    :eek: Didn't realise other guys liked the saggy ones...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    Cos its Warwick....

Pics I think would help this discussion.
    CHARMING!

i willl purposefuly wear low cut tops at warwick to help prove a point now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantw84uni)
    CHARMING!

i willl purposefuly wear low cut tops at warwick to help prove a point now lol
    Fine by me, more cleavage the merrier.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone can wear a low-cut top I think and not come across as a slut or whore.. It just really goes on (in my opinion) how you go about wearing it and how you flaunt it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    What are your opinions on this? In school it was all forbidden... but I like low cut tops. I have nice boobs and a lot of cleavage.
    Is it bad, giving a bad impression ?
    no, in uni you can wear what you like as long as you feel comfortable in it is ok, so wear the low cut tops as much as you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    wear whatever you like. I know a girl who used to come to seminars smelling like a fetid pile of unwashed dishes, with big sticks coming out of her bag - as long as your relatively clean, and don't have your cooch on display, who cares?

Really?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.