Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Wearing a low cut top to seminars at Uni... Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrinnyUnlimited)
    Good god. Is there anyone who can think for themselves on this forum?
    I often wonder this.

Sadly, it seems not.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I love my cleavage as well; you won't have a problem! Wear anything as long as you wear something is the rule I go by!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    What are your opinions on this? In school it was all forbidden... but I like low cut tops. I have nice boobs and a lot of cleavage.
    Is it bad, giving a bad impression ?
    Go for it. I will. Plus I'm sure more guys will flirt with you... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francescarella)
    as long as you dont see nipple :yy:
    oh and make sure theyre strapped in and not going to attempt kamikaze suicide at any given moment.
    :rofl: Why oh why would any girl be that crazy? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Seminars is for learning, not wearing something to distract others. If you want to show off your cleavage, might I suggest you do it elsewhere? Maybe you can just stand outside the seminar so people can walk past and take photographs? Honestly, never heard anything so stupid. "Why can't I show how big my boobs are in class?"
    Chill out...you CAN learn and look good at the same time...
    OP, if you've got it, flaunt it (to an extent)!!!

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you want, although you know you're doing it to get attention from boys. The 'feel comfortable with it' is a complete lie.

ReputationRep:
    Wear what you want, no one's going to care. Case in point:

I once went straight from my mate's house to a seminar, still a bit tipsy (probably the reason why I did it) wearing the high heels and mini dress I was wearing the previous night, with my hair in a huge mess and makeup smeared all over my face.

Got some giggles (but I know my seminar class really well so it was funny), and the tutor commented on how dedicated I seemed to be. Haha.

Basically as long as you don't turn up naked, no one's going to blink an eyelid .
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The important thing: just be dressed. I'd say simply wear what you want; it's your life, live it how you want. Sure, people will judge, but at the end of the day, who cares?

Wear what the heck ya want = I really don't care what others are wearing in my class, so long as people aren't talking and distracting my learning.

ReputationRep:
    Lol this thread is silly, sounds like a mate of mine though :P

ReputationRep:
    if you've got it, flaunt it

ReputationRep:
    wear whatever you like. I know a girl who used to come to seminars smelling like a fetid pile of unwashed dishes, with big sticks coming out of her bag - as long as you're relatively clean, and don't have your cooch on display, who cares?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    I love my cleavage as well; you won't have a problem! Wear anything as long as you wear something is the rule I go by!
    I too love your cleavage.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Rizzletastic)
    I too love your cleavage.
    A common sentiment, I assure you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ice_Queen)
    A common sentiment, I assure you!
    :eek: Didn't realise other guys liked the saggy ones...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cj-Tj)
    Cos its Warwick....

Pics I think would help this discussion.
    CHARMING!

i willl purposefuly wear low cut tops at warwick to help prove a point now lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icantw84uni)
    CHARMING!

i willl purposefuly wear low cut tops at warwick to help prove a point now lol
    Fine by me, more cleavage the merrier.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone can wear a low-cut top I think and not come across as a slut or whore.. It just really goes on (in my opinion) how you go about wearing it and how you flaunt it..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
    What are your opinions on this? In school it was all forbidden... but I like low cut tops. I have nice boobs and a lot of cleavage.
    Is it bad, giving a bad impression ?
    no, in uni you can wear what you like as long as you feel comfortable in it is ok, so wear the low cut tops as much as you want

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    wear whatever you like. I know a girl who used to come to seminars smelling like a fetid pile of unwashed dishes, with big sticks coming out of her bag - as long as your relatively clean, and don't have your cooch on display, who cares?

Really?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.