Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think about this skirt? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I think it's the pattern that makes it rather...urrgh. I think a sequin skirt that was just a solid colour would look nice though, like the one someone posted earlier that Alexa Chung was wearing.

Whoever it was saying it was La Rouxish doesn't know what they're on about though :P She wouldn't touch that haha.

ReputationRep:
    It looks disgusting, and i personally have more taste that that. Topshop always sells really ugly clothes

(Original post by VoodooCharles)
    It looks disgusting, and i personally have more taste that that. Topshop always sells really ugly clothes
    At ridiculously high prices . . .

ReputationRep:
    It would look better on my bedroom floor

Spoiler:
    Show
    Didn't even look at it :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I actually quite like it lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    At ridiculously high prices . . .
    too right, and in ridiculously small sizes, Im quite skinny, infact i dont think i could get much skinnier if i tried, im a size 10 in most shops but topshop i doubt i could squeeze into a 14, its so depressing.
    I really hate the whole shop

ReputationRep:
    ....No.

Just no.

too right, and in ridiculously small sizes, Im quite skinny, infact i dont think i could get much skinnier if i tried, im a size 10 in most shops but topshop i doubt i could squeeze into a 14, its so depressing.
    I have to admit I have purchased bits from them lately, ie basic long line tops, leggings - but anything that is ''fancy'' looking I just don't even bother looking because it just isn't to my taste and most of the time its overpriced!

As for the size issue - I am a 10-12 and haven't had any probs. with the sizes as such. Although I did try on a dress a while ago and I did find it a tad odd, ie tight and I know usually 10-12 clothes I can get into easily, no prob.

ReputationRep:
    Well Im a size 8/10 & I can fit in size 10 in topshop just fine :/, you could probably fit in most things that are a size10!

ReputationRep:
    I've never had a problem with topshops sizes? I'm a 6, and I'm a 6 in there?

ReputationRep:
    Even the guys that go crazy for miniskirts would either walk away from it or point and laugh.
    Leopard pattern = no
    Sequins = no
    Just bare the above in future when shopping.

ReputationRep:
    Looks cheap to be honest

ReputationRep:
    i like it

ReputationRep:
    It is horrid.

ReputationRep:
    It's ew. V few ppl could pull it off.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.