Turn on thread page Beta

Has anyone here actually fell for a Ebay scam? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AsystoleUK)
    I rarely ever use, and dislike using paypal. Sure there are thousands of people/transactions that have no problems, but then there are the scammers, and this:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/newforums/
    AVG won't let me view that page, says it has active threats on it. When I google it the red has a red danger X next to it(from AVG I assume)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    AVG won't let me view that page, says it has active threats on it. When I google it the red has a red danger X next to it(from AVG I assume)
    It's fine, just click on the 'click here' link in:
    If you would like to ignore the warning and continue to the page, click here (not recommended) Note: AVG will continue to block dangerous content associated with this page.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    It's fine, just click on the 'click here' link in:
    yeah but why does AVG think it's EVIL! POSSESSED, INFECTED!! DUNDUNDUN!! :woo: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    yeah but why does AVG think it's EVIL! POSSESSED, INFECTED!! DUNDUNDUN!! :woo: :eek3:
    :dontknow: AVG's good, but by no means perfect.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-27080_3-10296755-245.html

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.