Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i no this sounds retared cause it is but can sum1 give me step by step on inviting a friend to play online multi player i just cnt seem to work it out i wanna give my mate a thrashing but we dnt no how to invite one another.

ReputationRep:
    hey dont worry i had the same problem when i first started.....basically you choose to play online as you genereally do....you then go to custom match and enter a particular lobby (ie, north america, or europe etc etc) and if you both go into the same one you shud be able to see each other and then invite each other to play......alternatively you can go to the player hub section and check whos online and as you scroll down your friend should be there and listed under online playing fifa09.....you can then click on him and invite him that way but make sure your friend is in the player hub section himself so he notices the invite......hope this helps

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.