Turn on thread page Beta

The 'I'm confused' Party watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    noooooooooo stop joining all these stupid parties, join my sect : send me all your money and i will give you eternal salvation on the planet of Blisstonia after i have built my UFO.
    we're not joining a proper party... it's more a group with something in common... we just don't get all these groups...

i will only consider sending you money if you promise to make your UFO pink

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    You know, you could become a passive member. It requires no work or dedication but does have some benefits....
    Such as? Now I'm interested, any benefits without work on my part is always worth it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    Such as? Now I'm interested, any benefits without work on my part is always worth it...
    Such as a place of illumination on the Way, a title and a lifetime membership...

ReputationRep:
    Such as a place of illumination on the Way, a title and a lifetime membership...
    sounds pretty rubbishy... don't fall for it Juwely! stay in the confused party...it's where i am

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    we're not joining a proper party... it's more a group with something in common... we just don't get all these groups...

i will only consider sending you money if you promise to make your UFO pink

lou xxx
    for you, the UFO will be pink. make all cheques payable to "the movementarians"

ReputationRep:
    Ooh a title! But "the Way" is so vague, I can't go making life-changing decisions without being better informed...

ReputationRep:
    sounds pretty rubbishy... don't fall for it Juwely! stay in the confused party...it's where i am

lou xxx
    How about you join "Juwel's beauties", I'll get Rush and Infinity involved ...

ReputationRep:
    Ooh a title! But "the Way" is so vague, I can't go making life-changing decisions without being better informed...
    'The Way' is the abbreviated title of the 'Mr White Fanatical Society'. Follow the link in my signature to read the manifesto....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    for you, the UFO will be pink. make all cheques payable to "the movementarians"
    damnit, i've not got a cheque book... ah well, it was a nice idea (and no don't have cash either or anything worth any money *apart from me*)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    'The Way' is the abbreviated title of the 'Mr White Fanatical Society'. Follow the link in my signature to read the manifesto....
    Sorry Mr White, I don't agree with principles 1, 6 or 7...

ReputationRep:
    damnit, i've not got a cheque book... ah well, it was a nice idea (and no don't have cash either or anything worth any money *apart from me*)

lou xxx
    And only I can authorise payment in the currency of lou p lou, being her P.I.M.P.

ReputationRep:
    And only I can authorise payment in the currency of lou p lou, being her P.I.M.P.
    Having control over people is not anarchy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    Having control over people is not anarchy!
    Well there you go then! I ain't signed up to anything of course...

ReputationRep:
    Well there you go then! I ain't signed up to anything of course...
    No but i would expect, come the revolution, that you would join the anarchists in their victory, would you not?

ReputationRep:
    No but i would expect, come the revolution, that you would join the anarchists in their victory, would you not?
    I stand alone. Revolution or not, that's how it will be. Think of me as similar to Benjamin from Animal Farm, the Street Soldier marches on no matter how his surroundings change

ReputationRep:
    I stand alone. Revolution or not, that's how it will be. Think of me as similar to Benjamin from Animal Farm, the Street Soldier marches on no matter how his surroundings change
    Fine. Seeing as you aren't a member of another party, we won't destroy you during the revolution!!!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been here all weekend, and i've just come back online and found all these new parties - the only one I knew about was blamps and toffee's crew!! Am I the only confused one?! :confused:

If you are confused too, come and join the Confused Party, where there is no leader and anarchy reigns all!
    come join our party Chicken

ReputationRep:
    lol, that's news to me... let me guess you're also infinity's, adshurs etc...

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    Fine. Seeing as you aren't a member of another party, we won't destroy you during the revolution!!!
    Thanking you.

And Blamps, Chicken has set up her own group.

ReputationRep:
    lol, that's news to me... let me guess you're also infinity's, adshurs etc...

lou xxx
    That's only scratching the surface Lou

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.