Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blamps)
    come join our party Chicken
    No can do I'm afraid. I'm not in a party. Just among a collection of members who wish for anarchy, and the end of all parties.

Oh, that collection of members so far is me and lou p lou!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    yeah, but what a collection!

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    yeah, but what a collection!

lou xxx
    Indeed!!!

ReputationRep:
    No can do I'm afraid. I'm not in a party. Just among a collection of members who wish for anarchy, and the end of all parties.

we will accommodate your needs...after all, read our manifesto..we are for speaking out against the authority of the mods...you know it makes sense to join us

ReputationRep:
    Indeed!!!
    Come on Chicken!

ReputationRep:
    we will accommodate your needs...after all, read our manifesto..we are for speaking out against the authority of the mods...you know it makes sense to join us
    Plus...we are for the people not against them...that is a salient feature of anarchism

ReputationRep:
    Plus...we are for the people not against them...that is a salient feature of anarchism
    Yes but we aren't against mods (even though that goes against the anarchy thing) - mods are needed to delete Maskall's posts, and other offensive posts and stuff. We just want the end of all these parties!

ReputationRep:
    Yes but we aren't against mods (even though that goes against the anarchy thing) - mods are needed to delete Maskall's posts, and other offensive posts and stuff. We just want the end of all these parties!
    Okay, we are not necesarily against the mods...we approve of the legitmate usage of the powers given to them...however, we oppose where necessary...as you can see from our manifesto, we are against Maskall....you do not want an end to our party..your belief stems from the wrong indoctrination of the UK learning Ideal, which has blinded you from the truth that is the ALP

ReputationRep:
    Come on people, you know the anarchists rule!!!

ReputationRep:
    We are the apathetic party and consequently claim all those who are uninterested in this political manoevering.

ReputationRep:
    lol, this was good reading. found it on page 69

ReputationRep:
    My party the Will young appreciation party rules...join in the fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nafisa)
    My party the Will young appreciation party rules...join in the fun
    will is gay, i love him too

um not

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    will is gay, i love him too

um not
    Ive got over that technicality and I 'appreciate' him hence the will young appreciation society........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    lol, this was good reading. found it on page 69
    Jeez this is from yonks ago!

ReputationRep:
    Jeez this is from yonks ago!
    and now we have a NEW party for those who just dont really care - HOORAY!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2004
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.