Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have to stay in tonight as I work at a gym and my boss wants me there at 5AM to clean the place down before it opens at 6. Because Iam so knackered after my shift ends I go running at 4 and run to the gym.

So there is little point in going out.And the pub is just 4 doors away and it's quiz night. It's good money but picking up mens pubes at that time in the morning is terrible.

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You work at the pub as well as pubic hair picker-upper?

Hard life dude, at least you're making some paper.

ReputationRep:
    At least you have a job. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    You are going to get a load of people saying "at least you have job" but I completely agree. I hate working full stop, but I do it and I do a good job, but you have to moan about it when all the rich people get jobs as sailing instructors and they don't even NEED jobs.

ReputationRep:
    Me too :/. However this weekend I chose to go into work only working 3 hours Saturday & 3 hours Sunday- get paid 100! Need the money for my car.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    At least you have a job. :sad:
    How west do you live?

Surely it's not that bad to get a job in London.

Or is it? :eek:

Off topic: But I love your sig!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Stranger in Moscow)
    You are going to get a load of people saying "at least you have job" but I completely agree. I hate working full stop, but I do it and I do a good job, but you have to moan about it when all the rich people get jobs as sailing instructors and they don't even NEED jobs.
    I don't need a job, but I still do mine, don't particualry like it, but I look at it this way, I'd only be in bed if I wasn't working so may as well get paid eh?

Just go out if you wanna, believe me, you're just as nackered the morning after if you get to bed at 12/1am rather than 10/11pm. Don't EVER let work get in the way of a healthy social life! :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I get up at 5 every weekend for my job, I have done since I was 14. And I bet there's many people who have had it worse than that.

Unfair maybe, but life's a beach.

ReputationRep:
    At least you have a job! Im jealous :P

ReputationRep:
    Same i work Sundays 9-4 basically takes up the whole day cos im too tired to do anything afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikka_09)
    At least you have a job! Im jealous :P
    At least you have a lay in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    At least you have a lay in!
    haha good point!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it sucks, I work both saturdays and sundays (8-6 and 11-5) and the one thing is miss most when im in normal college hours is a day to lye inn.

ReputationRep:
    I worked 6.45 am - 8pm saturday and 6.45 am until 4pm today - life sucks hey.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.