The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My bf does it all the time, specially if a girl has her tits out. He can't help it if she's got them offered to be looked at he says :p:
So he looks, and I don't give him no loving. Simples lol
Reply 21
Irrelevance
You're saying you don't look at other boys at all when out and about? Not even a peek?

She seems to be spying on her boyfriend 24/7, now how would she find the right time to look at other boys? :p:

To remain on-topic, it is common that both boys/girls 'innocently' stare at others.
Reply 22
Wow i guess I'm the only one who thinks this is really rude lol I mean it's fine to look at people but for it to be so obvious that you are constantly checking girls out when you're with your gf is cruel to her...hence why she's a bit hurt!

Once again, a look here and there is fine but he seems like he needs to tone it down a bit.

I've never caught a bf doing this bc they are either not doing it OR are respectful enough to conceal it very well!

When I do it I'm very sly about it :tongue:
I would definitely care. I have nothing against my boyfriend finding other women attractive, and I know he thinks other women are fit and will look at him- but him staring at them when you're with him is just humiliating, especially if the women can see. It's embarassing, and he shouldn't do it. If he has to look then he should at least be subtle.
Reply 24
missygeorgia
I would definitely care. I have nothing against my boyfriend finding other women attractive, and I know he thinks other women are fit and will look at him- but him staring at them when you're with him is just humiliating, especially if the women can see. It's embarassing, and he shouldn't do it. If he has to look then he should at least be subtle.

You and icn06 hit the nail on the head there! This is exactly what I'm trying to get across but I think most people are misunderstanding it a little.

I have no problem with a brief glance or look. we all do that, we all find others attractive. :smile: However he doesn't just give a quick look, he looks, keeps looking and then even turns his head to keep checking her out. he makes it completely obvious. sometimes the women have noticed then (the woman) looked at me.

like i said, that woman serving us gave him such a disgusted look for staring down her top. (and she wasnt wearing anything too showy either)
Guys can easily control themselves over stuff like this. You wrongly think that he thinks he doesn't know you're watching him, if you follow. In short: he's doing it on purpose to make you jealous.
Anonymous
You and icn06 hit the nail on the head there! This is exactly what I'm trying to get across but I think most people are misunderstanding it a little.

I have no problem with a brief glance or look. we all do that, we all find others attractive. :smile: However he doesn't just give a quick look, he looks, keeps looking and then even turns his head to keep checking her out. he makes it completely obvious. sometimes the women have noticed then (the woman) looked at me.

like i said, that woman serving us gave him such a disgusted look for staring down her top. (and she wasnt wearing anything too showy either)

Exactly, like icn06 said, it's just cruel as well, and humiliating and disrespectful to you. Have a firm word with him explaining this. You're not being paranoid and insecure, he's just being really insensitive.
Reply 27
This proves that he isn't cheating on you.
Reply 28
Most adults do it never mind teenagers
No matter what a mans gf looks like they will check out other women. some like to fantasie on what they cant have. Just remeber its you he goes home with or at leasts leaves with
yoyo462001
I see a girl with a massive pair of boobs and you expect me not to notice, espicially if shes in front for a while, you might not understand but it is difficult, i wouldnt look too much into it though.

this problem or the tits? :p:
overreaction!

rule: its ok to look at the menu as long as you dont order anything
Reply 32
Because your fascination to him is not enough, he is not satisfied with you.
Please think about how to make your chest as big as possible.
Anonymous
I'm not really hurt by it but it bothers me a little.

When I'm out and about with my boyfriend, every time an attractive girl walks past, i notice him checking her out. he doesn't mean anything by it but sometimes he even turns his head to keep looking then quickly looks away to not get caught by me. i pretend i never noticed but i do.. and sometimes it makes me feel like not enough. those girls must be thinking "wow, he's with his girlfriend and he's checking me out".

we were in boots and this blonde woman at the counter with a large chest was serving us. she was putting the stuff in the bag and the whole time my bf looked at her boobs, like stared directly at them. She noticed and gave him a funny look..

would you care?

it just annoys me that my 21 year old boyfriend is acting like a teenager who never gets laid. i understand that men look but his eyes are completely fixed on certain women in front of me.

am i over reacting?

Sorry, but in my opinon, you are not over reacting. I'm a guy myself and I find it shameful to look at another woman, especially if I was in a relationship. Just sit down and talk to him about his habits. Many guys and girls do this, it's instinctive but he should love you enough to control his emotions.
Reply 34
shadowheartz
Sorry, but in my opinon, you are not over reacting. I'm a guy myself and I find it shameful to look at another woman, especially if I was in a relationship. Just sit down and talk to him about his habits. Many guys and girls do this, it's instinctive but he should love you enough to control his emotions.

I was like that in my relationship but people are different.

I like your sig (mainly why i posted) but i think it needs some :badger: :yes:
I was like that in my relationship but people are different.

I like your sig (mainly why i posted) but i think it needs some :badger: :yes:

:biggrin:
meskell
He looks, you look, we all look. Nothing wrong with appreciating an attractive person.

I kind of agree with him here. He's just looking, not acting. It might bother you a bit (which is 100% understandable), but he's with you, not all those other girls. It's annoying when boyfriends act like that, but it takes a lot of searching to find someone who doesn't. And even then, the guy you find might not be as good for you as your current boyfriend.
its not really reminding them they dont look as good, just that there are other people around. Only human...
Reply 38
If it's obvious enough that the girls he's checking out are noticing and he turns his head then that sounds over the top to me. Apparently though, men and women see differently. Women have wider peripheral vision to protect their young and men have tunnel vision that they used to help them hunt but mean they have to focus more directly on something.

Don't ask me how scientists know this lol!
Reply 39
boys will be boys. simple as

Latest

Trending

Trending