Turn on thread page Beta

Boyfriend checking other girls out? watch

ReputationRep:
    If it's obvious enough that the girls he's checking out are noticing and he turns his head then that sounds over the top to me. Apparently though, men and women see differently. Women have wider peripheral vision to protect their young and men have tunnel vision that they used to help them hunt but mean they have to focus more directly on something.

Don't ask me how scientists know this lol!

ReputationRep:
    boys will be boys. simple as

ReputationRep:
    What are you expecting him to do? Cover his eyes incase he might see another girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm not really hurt by it but it bothers me a little.

When I'm out and about with my boyfriend, every time an attractive girl walks past, i notice him checking her out. he doesn't mean anything by it but sometimes he even turns his head to keep looking then quickly looks away to not get caught by me. i pretend i never noticed but i do.. and sometimes it makes me feel like not enough. those girls must be thinking "wow, he's with his girlfriend and he's checking me out".

we were in boots and this blonde woman at the counter with a large chest was serving us. she was putting the stuff in the bag and the whole time my bf looked at her boobs, like stared directly at them. She noticed and gave him a funny look..

would you care?

it just annoys me that my 21 year old boyfriend is acting like a teenager who never gets laid. i understand that men look but his eyes are completely fixed on certain women in front of me.

am i over reacting?
    Are you honestly saying you never look at other boys??

Granted he probably shouldnt be so obvious, but it's a myth that people suddenly stop finding other people attractive just because they have a bf/gf.... Just do the same... he'll soon stop doing it in front of you...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.