Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you be offended if someone said you were curvy/squishy? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you be offended if someone said you were 'curvy/squishy'?
    I'm male and I would be offended
    15.97%
    I'm female and I would be offended
    42.86%
    I'm male and I would not be offended
    15.97%
    I'm female and I would not be offended
    25.21%

ReputationRep:
    Curvy? No, because usually when a guy is using this term with u he's describing how desirable you are...also if a guy is talking to you in private about your body he's probably interested and therefore not trying to insult you. Why bother talking to a minger, alone, and about her curves?

Squishy? Depends on the context I suppose...if he's acting affectionately and so on.

ReputationRep:
    I'd think being called curvy was fine, doubt squishy would be though.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind being called squishy... christ I think there's worse things to be called. Maybe if I was thin I'd be offended but I'm definitely on the squishy side so wouldn't give a damn if someone called me on it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baconator)
    I wouldn't mind being called squishy... christ I think there's worse things to be called. Maybe if I was thin I'd be offended but I'm definitely on the squishy side so wouldn't give a damn if someone called me on it!
    That's awesome. I like to call people squishy in an affectionate way, like 'Hi squishy!'.

Maybe you could 'donate' some of your squish to me so that I could be more squishysquish.

squish.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be insulted by both
    but then again i'd still be insulted if someone called me skinny
    i thinks its just best not to mention anything about wieght to a women lol :P

ReputationRep:
    I'd hate to be called either but I LOVE girls to be curvy ... God bless you all!

ReputationRep:
    nah i wouldn't care

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.