Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    The cocktail ones? wtf is up with you nigrah? You crazy
    are you calling me that because i wont be paying taxes on them :eek: ? besides whats so bad about them? just because they are mutlicoloured? you have a problem against coloured cigarettes? anything else coloured that you dont like :rolleyes: ? anyway, is there any difference in taste or just packaging?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    are you calling me that because i wont be paying taxes on them :eek: ? besides whats so bad about them? just because they are mutlicoloured? you have a problem against coloured cigarettes? anything else coloured that you dont like :rolleyes: ? anyway, is there any difference in taste or just packaging?
    I hate coloureds especially browns, ******* injuns

Erm I dunno I don't smoke your gay/black cigs, white cigs ftw :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)

You probably do wish you were like me tbh cos you clearly aren't very bright as according to your profile you
    According to my profile me? What's that meant to mean, because I am blonde I am not 'bright' god, you seem to lack so much common sense it is laughable. Please carry on smoking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by madima)

p.s. you're probably fat and butters.
    p.s. im not fat or butters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zed's Dead Baby)
    Well that's really only based on a factor of who smokes them rather than smoking in general. You've generalised far too much there with the term 'dirty smoker'.

Generally if somebody doesn't wash or wash their clothes often enough then yes they probably will end up smelling like cigarette smoke, usually that's generally people who've just 'let go of themselves'.

I don't smoke either, i'm not biased here.
    Fair enough, however I am referring more to getting some tobacco, rolled up, setting light to it and putting it in your mouth. Seems a bit dirty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meekle72)
    How much are they? I really don't want to spend my money on packs of cigarettes, so even if they aren't cheap im thinking in the long run it'll be a wise investment.
    well poundland have rollie machines hence why i started into rollies. £1 for rollie machine £1 fo loads of papers and loads of filters... and depending on your brand of tobacco you can get good cheap stuff (gold leaf = £4 odd for 23g) you can make close to 100 cigarettes out of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna Cannon)
    well poundland have rollie machines hence why i started into rollies. £1 for rollie machine £1 fo loads of papers and loads of filters... and depending on your brand of tobacco you can get good cheap stuff (gold leaf = £4 odd for 23g) you can make close to 100 cigarettes out of it.
    Yeah, looks like i need to make a trip to poundland then My brother uses Drum for when he kindly rolls them for me, so i think im going to be using that. Glad i wont be spending an absolute fortune on buying packs now

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.