Turn on thread page Beta

"Wine drunk" vs "Beer/liquer drunk" watch

ReputationRep:
    Err bump?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEALOFAPPROVAL)
    Err bump?
    It's 4 o'clock - how many people do you think are around to reply to your thread? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArtGoblin)
    It's 4 o'clock - how many people do you think are around to reply to your thread? :p:
    One up to now ^ ^

ReputationRep:
    Wine gets me seriously pissed, and really silly very quickly. Whereas spirits don't really do anything - i kind of go from sober to sick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizia)
    Wine makes me a slutty drunk, and makes me feel like I can talk sensibly about issues I know nothing about. Liquor makes me more energetic and want to dance rather than talk.
    Maybe this is why you Frenchies get it on all the time :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladydeborah)
    Wine gets me seriously pissed, and really silly very quickly. Whereas spirits don't really do anything - i kind of go from sober to sick
    This is me! I don't drink beer, spirits don't really do anything and I get bored of drinking them and feel sick before I feel drunk, wine gets me drunk quickly so is my drink of choice! I'm generally a happy drunk, though wine does make me a bit silly but only in a nice way!

ReputationRep:
    wine doesnt tend to get me drunk, just reallyyy sleepy. so thats not great on a night out haha! i much much prefer to drink spirits, then i get drunk :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Beer makes me loud and rowdy. Wine makes me giggly and slurry and gives me really really bad hangovers.... like I feel like I'm dying. Spirits get me drunk much slower and less obviously and stupidly so I generally just drink gin these days

ReputationRep:
    it seems to be slow and steady with Beer. Spirits rile me up. Wine makes me feel like murder in the morning. I prefer Spirit drunk to be honest

ReputationRep:
    Wine goes straight to head as they say!

I've also found being 'Wine-drunk' is more groggy and disorientating, whereas 'beer-drunk' is more losing your inhibitions and being a bit crazy!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 14, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.