Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i sent something by recorded delivery but now i want to get back what i sent off i sent it yday is there anyway i can do this????

ReputationRep:
    I doubt it, usually it gets there the next day so the person would already have it, I doubt you can ask them to return it even if the person doesnt' have it yet, sorry.

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine not. It is probably going to be in some sort of Sorting Office and delivered soon, if not already delivered.

Call up The Royal Mail and quote your receipt code so they can track where it is and tell you if you can have it back, if it hasn't already been delivered.
    (It would probably involve you going to pick it up, unless there is a way of you paying over the phone to have it delivered back to you).

ReputationRep:
    its an international package so i dont think the person wud have it yet.

ReputationRep:
    Depending on precisely which delivery service you used, you may be able to track the item on Royal Mail's site here. If it's left the country then you're out of luck. If not, then you could try contacting RM as TomDut says, but I'd still say your chances are slim, I'm afraid.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.