Turn on thread page Beta

People know the type im on about the ones everyone like etc and they either like everyone back or mess people about.

I started to get closer to one and then it hit home that she was like that with just about everyone so basically with those types of girls any point going for anything or just move on to another girl you like.

Mild version of the situation im in and although I know there is nothing saying I have to make a decision to start something with either I'm constantly torn each day and it riddles my mind. Im currently 17 and it has been near 2 years since I last/first had sex and this is also messing with my decisions aswell because I dont want to just use someone so..

extremely flirty girl who is interested in alot more people
    or
    quite quiet girl who hasnt had a bf before although i don't know if she likes me etc

and please dont comment on grammer im not Shakespeare or E.Poe

ReputationRep:
    does the flirty girl actually sleep with all these guys? or just flirt with them?
    one of my good friends appears to be really flirty with everyone, but well when you get to know her you just realise she doesn't do it on purpose, she's just a very happy/friendly person. and certainly wouldnt get with just anyone

ReputationRep:
    I am sorry, but that grammar is so poor that I can't understand what you are asking.

You shouldn't chose a girl just to have sex with her. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    The quite one is less risky, at least you know she's not going to cheat on you. But then she might be boring.

ReputationRep:
    Do they get a choice in whether they want to have sex with you?

ReputationRep:
    Shag her.Seems like the last 2 yrs might have turned you into abit of a frustrated tosser

haha last one made me lol
    and yeah they have a choice its not meant to be about the sex its just the whole - one who flirts with everyone and dont know whether she has feelings for you or its jsut the way she is etc/using you or quiet one

and again sorry about grammer

ReputationRep:
    both

haha how both?

and id also like to add
    the more flirty one in my mind i dont see myself getting with
    but i dont wanna give up incase i miss a chance
    which now i read it sounds weak and needy
    hm....

ReputationRep:
    I wish I was as grammatical as epoe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    People know the type im on about the ones everyone like etc and they either like everyone back or mess people about.

I started to get closer to one and then it hit home that she was like that with just about everyone so basically with those types of girls any point going for anything or just move on to another girl you like.

Mild version of the situation im in and although I know there is nothing saying I have to make a decision to start something with either I'm constantly torn each day and it riddles my mind. Im currently 17 and it has been near 2 years since I last/first had sex and this is also messing with my decisions aswell because I dont want to just use someone so..

extremely flirty girl who is interested in alot more people
    or
    quite quiet girl who hasnt had a bf before although i don't know if she likes me etc

and please dont comment on grammer im not Shakespeare or E.Poe

ffs..please use punctuation:mad:
    i can't understand what you are saying

and grammar - you don't have to be shakespeare to make a story make sense

ReputationRep:
    Goodness, pick the one you actually find funny, cute, lovely and want to be with! How hard is it, really?

Okay i will repost with better punct

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antimatter)
    Goodness, pick the one you actually find funny, cute, lovely and want to be with! How hard is it, really?
    Considering its been two years i'd reckon its ready to explode...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thecadian)
    Considering its been two years i'd reckon its ready to explode...
    Wow, how witty.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.