Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just applied online to take a mensa test on the 31st october. Has anyone else taken these tests before I was wondering hard they were and if its hard to get into mensa. Since I had to spend £15 to apply I want to get in. :p:

ReputationRep:
    yeh, I was planning to, I did the free one they send you ( you have to pay to have it marked so I never did). I was planning to do the real one but fifteen pounds is alot to me, and considering you have to be in the top two percent of intelligence its not likely I would get in, so I prefer my ignorance, assuming that I would get in if I could be bothered. Good luck though, post how you do.. Sorry if I can't give you any real advice or facts apart from its the top two percent of intelligence, 134 on the iq test I think.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. What kinds of questions do they ask, does anyone know? I'd be intrested in doing it. Just to say I tried :p:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks :top: can you tell me how hard the test they sent you in the post was?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.