Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have and I will continue to give blood...

83% of people can take my blood!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not eligible, unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    i haven't got enough blood to sustain myself let alone others, i would if i could though

ReputationRep:
    I would if I could!

ReputationRep:
    This may sound a bit masochistic, but I LOVE giving blood. It doesn't really hurt (the worst bit is getting that awful plaster off afterwards!) and it doesn't affect me physically at all. It's really nice to think that somewhere at some point my blood will help someone to stay alive

Plus, anything that involves free cake, biscuits and tea can't be all bad...
    • Section Leader
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wiki Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    I have done in the past.

The last few times I have gone they haven't managed to get into my veins which has put me off a bit.... but I will try again soon!

ReputationRep:
    I read the title as "would you ever give me blood?"
    Anyway, one day when I am old enough I will probably.

ReputationRep:
    Nope i pass out when someone tries to stick a needle in me

ReputationRep:
    Yep, I'm going to three weeks today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pop_tart)
    I would consider it! it's just that I don't like needles that much -_-
    Changed my mind. I love needles. !

ReputationRep:
    Have done 3 times, but I've become more and more pissed off with the whole process and won't rush back.

ReputationRep:
    Of course! I keep missing the donation days near me though. As soon as I manage to not miss one, I'll be giving blood.

ReputationRep:
    I've donated blood several times. Last time I went my iron levels were too low so once I get that fixed I'll do so again.

ReputationRep:
    I planned to do so after results day, but I can't sinse I was to a freign country recently

ReputationRep:
    i will definitely be giving blood. and donating most of my organs. why the heck not? what will i be doing with them when i'm dead? helping them to rot, that's what. family members or not. you can get organs and blood from me.

ReputationRep:
    im not allowed
    damn diabetes

ReputationRep:
    Once I turn 17 I will

ReputationRep:
    Yes, i have twice already, my last time was on wednesday

ReputationRep:
    Would love to, i think its something really important that not enough people do. Unfortunately I cant right now as I've been to a malarious zone in the last 12 months but once september comes round i qualify once again, so ill be donating then

ReputationRep:
    On principle, no. When this changes, yes.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.