Someone obviously isn't getting any tonight
    No ***t. You must be so guttered.

ReputationRep:
    Eat and eat and eat and eat..
    Looking forward to it already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SEALOFAPPROVAL)
    No ***t. You must be so guttered.
    I'm not guttered, your quotes turn me on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bikipip)
    Your parents are scared that you will get a taste for 'real world'/working life and not want to go back to education, my parents were the same :yes: . I took a gap year, went to NYC, it was more difficult to get back into education after having so much freedom.

I guess everyone is different though.
    i just played that video on my laptop in my living room infront of my mum and younger sister!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BossManSingh)
    I'm not guttered, your quotes turn me on.
    Last say fail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    A GURL that can do h4xx0r? :zomg:
    Like I've never heard that one before :yawn: :p:

I was 14 when I went to my first hacking site meetup, fond, fond memories :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've decided that if I don't get into Uni, i'm going to sign up with the army...

(Original post by Antimatter)
    Like I've never heard that one before :yawn: :p:

I was 14 when I went to my first hacking site meetup, fond, fond memories :p:
    :rofl: I'm totally amazed.

I don't do hacking at all. The most my "Illegal" activites extend to are ... umm, would you mind if i PMed you, i have no intention of receiving my ninth warning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lefty Leo)
    :rofl: I'm totally amazed.

I don't do hacking at all. The most my "Illegal" activites extend to are ... umm, would you mind if i PMed you, i have no intention of receiving my ninth warning
    Nope, not at all. Then again, my hacking was pretty much legit, and at it's worst, grey hat :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I plan to move to america and become a real OG gangsta like I saw in TheWire.

ReputationRep:
    apprenticeship? the ofcom one looked amazing, i was so tempted to screw uni and go for that! or just work?
    if i don't get onto my course i want to try and do something more "arty" through clearing and go downa bit more of a dream route than the sensible one i've opted for.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.