Turn on thread page Beta

Repost - Extremely Flirty Girl watch

People know the type im on about the ones everyone like etc and they either like everyone back or mess people about.

okay so I started to get closer to one girl i know.
    We kissed a few times here and there.
    BUt she says she doesnt want a relationship.
    Now Recently its hit home that she was like that with just about everyone, so basically with those types of girls any point going for anything or just move on to another girl you like.
    Which i do at this current time, well this other girl(who is completely opposite of other) I liked before the other one but only flirted a little bit, then left it at that.
    And now saw her the other day and couldn't but think wow and start flirting again.

Now I don't have to make a decision between them but my mind is plagued by the thoughts.
    I'm leaning more towards the non flirty one because although i liked the flirty one when i realised that she was like that with everyone I dunno the feeling was jsut lost a bit.
    Now the problem i'm having is;
    firstly - im trying to predict every outcome,
    - thinking that the non flirty one might like me although i dont know if she does
    - am worried about starting a relationship because they mess up and also.
    It has been almost 2 years since i last had sex and feel that this affect my attitude/personality and make me come across as if im using that person.
    Which i absolutely hate and would never do.

Final question
    Do i go for the flirty girl
    or
    the quiet girl

and please dont comment on grammer im not Shakespeare or E.Poe
    and ive tried my best.

ReputationRep:
    obvious go for one you like more

ReputationRep:
    Go for the one that you like best. Although with grammar like yours, who says she'd have you. Buahahaha...

okay strange thing
    feel a bit hostile to the flirty one - probably not good thing

haha hurtful emily069

im a sweet talker
    jsut terrible writer

ReputationRep:
    I didn't read it because I can't read something with poor grammar that makes it difficult to understand, sorry.

Anyway, what I would do is go out on a date with each of them, and see who's company you enjoy the most.

ReputationRep:
    She's probably a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Purple Rain)
    I didn't read it because I can't read something with poor grammar that makes it difficult to understand, sorry.

Anyway, what I would do is go out on a date with each of them, and see who's company you enjoy the most.
    But with such a poor grasp on the english language, who says they'll even go out with him!?

ReputationRep:
    I dont understand what the question is.

1 You said yourself that you dont have to make a decision between them.

2 You said that the 'non flirty' girl probably doesnt even like you.

3 You said that you feel hostile towards the 'flirty' one.

Palmface.

Maybe I have a good grasp upon the english language.
    But have chosen to not use it upon this certain occasion.

It is a bit confusing

I said I'm unsure whether the other girl likes me, because I am in fact terrible (like most people who ask for help from forums) at judging these things.

Yes I said I felt a little hostile but that is only because it pissed me off when the flirty girl told me ' she met a lad' while at a summer uni.

And I don't have to make a decision because there is the possibility of staying single. But due to the current state of my sex life i'm finding that extremely tedious.

ReputationRep:
    don't go with the flirty one. she is clearly a pricktease. she'll kiss you, flirt etc, but never put out so you are justplaying her game. And then when things get too far, she'll say she's being friendly. Acts nice but is just an attention-whore and very insecure always seeking validation from others that she is attractive.
    The other girl, we know not much about, just try and play with her a little and flirt. If she's more open to you, go with her.Whatever you do, DO NOT pursue the extremely flirty girl.

thank 9Mm - more about of girl basically

She's one of those quiet people, pretty and funny
    and as i found out the other day - hasnt ever had a boyfriend b4 - which i should of mentioned -

hm.. cant really define much more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    But with such a poor grasp on the english language, who says they'll even go out with him!?
    Maybe they can't read? :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.