Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    Feels like a league tables publication tbh.

WHW deserves some sort of recognition but probably won't get it. The Michael Carrick/Darren Fletcher of football.
    The amount of times you have beat down Economist in the past only for him to declare he has in fact beat you down, deserves recognition tbf.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    El Stevo is the dark horse in this category imho. He has some real WUM about him, but tries to maintain the image of a proper poster. Proper WUMing attributes there.

It really depends what people define WUMing as, though, tbfh.
    I just like stoking fires and watching them burn big :cool: No real target to my pyrowumania either. Sometimes people agree with my stoking and help, other times they explode. :woo: Most of the time my posts are harmless though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Stevo)
    The amount of times you have beat down Economist in the past only for him to declare he has in fact beat you down, deserves recognition tbf.
    It's been cordial between us for the last year tbf. But before then I was raping his white ass every time we got into a debate. He certainly enjoyed spinning my words and deliberately misinterpreting what I was saying. I felt embarrassed about the situation, felt embarrassed for HIM but I truly believe it all made Economist more battle-hardened in the long run. Which can only be good for the quality of debate in the football sub-forums.

Trufax.

ReputationRep:
    i remember this forum pre WUMMING and it wasnl;t anywhere near as interesting as it is now (imo) - so WUMing is not always a bad thing i guess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    i remember this forum pre WUMMING and it wasnl;t anywhere near as interesting as it is now (imo) - so WUMing is not always a bad thing i guess.
    is it ever a bad thing? And I didn't see you around much over the weekend... was this due to Arsenal having a glimmer of success?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    is it ever a bad thing? And I didn't see you around much over the weekend... was this due to Arsenal having a glimmer of success?! :eek:

Define 'bad'. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was at the U2 gigs so didn't have time for any football

I am happy Arsenal won, sets them up for a crumble :woo: :p:

ReputationRep:

How can Liverpool be feasting on a crumble before they've even got it in the oven? Naughty Rafa has been picking at the topping again!

That's what happens when you let the fat waiter in the kitchen. :woo:

ReputationRep:

Were you at the one on Friday?

That was awesome (I was there then).

ReputationRep:
    So many of these awards are tied at the moment :teeth: Only one has a runaway winner at the moment :woo: And one award has nearly a different name from each poster :rofl2:

Football (post judging) is so subjective!

ReputationRep:
    I've just voted :bigsmile:

ReputationRep:
    Any clues Zak? :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Any clues Zak? :teeth:

you win.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, you forget so many awesome TSR posters when voting. I've left out a couple or three tbh, no room in the inn

The wumming this season is going to be legendary, that and proper debate of course :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    So many of these awards are tied at the moment :teeth: Only one has a runaway winner at the moment :woo: And one award has nearly a different name from each poster :rofl2:

when are the results annonced. :o:

ReputationRep:
    will it be first, second and third place for each award like last time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)

I expect a detailed analysis when the results are announced, with lists of honourable mentions and percentage of votes. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Throwback)
    will it be first, second and third place for each award like last time?
    It will indeed

(Original post by kflynn)
    when are the results annonced. :o:
    Voting closes 11.59pm tomorrow and the results are announced imminently after that. If I'm awake, I'll probably just announce the results after keeping you all in suspense for hours swiftly

Ron, I'll see if I can think of clues that don't influence voting but still whet your appetite :drool:

ReputationRep:
    percentage breakdowns plz Ascient or I'll break you in half.

ReputationRep:
    :dry: Alright, you'll get top 3, percentage breakdowns and honourable mentions.

I might just publish Panthalic's votes- they were so funny. I didn't understand any of them, though, so should probably PM him and ask for single name replies!

(Original post by Panthalic)
    x
    Hi Panthalic, any chance of full clarification of all your votes, please? :cute:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.