Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Why is that?
    I would have thought that was rather obvious :p: "The Crumble Award. This is a special, entirely facetious, award for the member whose argument is most likely to end up as scattered crumbs". It's not actually a positive thing.

(Original post by jonnyofengland)
    I haven't used Excel in a while, but I think typing this into an empty box should work:

=A1/A2*100

Where A1 is the box containing the individuals votes, and A2 is the box containing the total votes.

Can't promise anything but I think that should work.
    Cheers, I'll give that a go!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    I would have thought that was rather obvious :p: "The Crumble Award. This is a special, entirely facetious, award for the member whose argument is most likely to end up as scattered crumbs". It's not actually a positive thing.

Cheers, I'll give that a go!
    Oh right, I had mistaken that one with the WUM award Makes sense now :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronaldo VII)
    Oh right, I had mistaken that one with the WUM award Makes sense now :yep:
    Already WUMing on the awards. Poor form imho.

Scattered crumbs is a wonderful expression.

And Ascient, wtf, you don't know how to use excel? God-damn English students tbh

So this means announcements in a little over an hour?

ReputationRep:
    I won't be available to respond to the results until probz around 4pm tomorrow

But srrly, if I don't podium, I'm going to virtually rape you all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by white_haired_wizard)
    I won't be available to respond to the results until probz around 4pm tomorrow

But srrly, if I don't podium, I'm going to virtually rape you all
    It would constitute a slight crumble tbf.

Stay up an hour more, and ye shall know.

ReputationRep:
    The results are now published in full here. All discussion can now take place there too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.