Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What's everyone fav combinations for the Boots £3 meal deal, and what's your biggest saving?

Im currently addicted to the Chicken and basil pasta....pink lemonade and yummy carrot cake:woo:

chicken bbq wrap, strawberry and banana smoothie, chocolate brownie

every time

I normally wait until about 3pm when all the sandwiches go down to 75p.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken and bacon sandwichhhh redbull and a twirl
    evverytime i go their =) well when im hungry
    i had that todayy^ =D

ReputationRep:
    I get it for £3.32, hence why i call it the £2.32 meal deal. one of the pluses of working for boots.

ReputationRep:
    Hoisin duck wrap, innocent smoothie (preferably blueberry and pomegranate one), carrot cake.

Used to have really nice apple and cinnamon cheesecake slice, but they don't seem to do it anymore. I used to always save it from lunchtime, then eat it when I got home later in the afternoon, and have it with a cup of coffee.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    I normally wait until about 3pm when all the sandwiches go down to 75p.
    Man, you're cheap.

The meal deal is a bargain regardless.

ReputationRep:
    Shapers tuna pasta salad, Delicious raspberry cheesecake, Shapers raspberry and orange juice. Mmm.

I also like the Shapers cheese and onion crisps that are rip-off Discos. Yum yum yum.

Smints are included in the meal deal as the snack, so if you don't want any crisps or chocolate or whatever, it's a good way to save on mints if you buy them. I do that sometimes if I don't want to eat much or already have some sort of delicious cake.

ReputationRep:
    theres a kebab shop near me that does an amazing 3 quid meal deal - a massive quarter pounder, chips and a can of coke :drool: beat that, boots

(Original post by Nick_000)
    Man, you're cheap.

The meal deal is a bargain regardless.
    It's a combination of this and having late lunch breaks at work.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken & bacon/chicken & stuffing sandwiches, a bottle of Oasis & Quavers/Walkers MAX (if I'm starving!)

Mmm... this is making me hungry

ReputationRep:
    I love the meal deal, it is my staple lunch, I used to get the southern fried chicken wrap ( orgasmic food) an innocent smoothie, and then get a huge pack of chocolate buttons. For some reason they only seem to have the hoisin duck wrap lately and this annoys me as the southern fried chicken and the cajun chicken are the nicest foods my mouth has ever experienced, and all at the bargain price. I love the way that you get the 6th one free in a month as well, it is not uncommon for me to bring all my friends with me to boots get them to pay me to get their meal and then get mine free hehe. And getting advantage points on top, its just the best lunch ever created. Okay, maybe I like it a bit too much, but everyone is allowed their 'thing'

ReputationRep:
    Meal deal :coma: Sweet Chilli Chicken Wrap, Chocolate Brownie, and a smoothie of some kind.
    Love the '6th free' thing, I get that a lot :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    I love the meal deal, it is my staple lunch, I used to get the southern fried chicken wrap ( orgasmic food) an innocent smoothie, and then get a huge pack of chocolate buttons. For some reason they only seem to have the hoisin duck wrap lately and this annoys me as the southern fried chicken and the cajun chicken are the nicest foods my mouth has ever experienced, and all at the bargain price. I love the way that you get the 6th one free in a month as well, it is not uncommon for me to bring all my friends with me to boots get them to pay me to get their meal and then get mine free hehe. And getting advantage points on top, its just the best lunch ever created. Okay, maybe I like it a bit too much, but everyone is allowed their 'thing'
    Awwwwwww.
    You get excited! It's okay. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Keziah)
    Hoisin duck wrap, innocent smoothie (preferably blueberry and pomegranate one), carrot cake.

Used to have really nice apple and cinnamon cheesecake slice, but they don't seem to do it anymore. I used to always save it from lunchtime, then eat it when I got home later in the afternoon, and have it with a cup of coffee.
    Umm that duck wrap is lovely!

My combo would have to be the Delicious Mexican Bean wrap, Shapers melon with raspberry dip and the blueberry and pomegranate innocent smoothie. I do like the raspberry and oats clusters bio yoghurt too though if I've had something light. I recommend the Mexican Bean wrap though its to DIE for, two kinds of cheeses, three kinds of beans, it will keep you full till dinner next day no fluctulance side effects either lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    Oh I know its the best thing, during my work experience in London all I'd think about is lunch, I'd start planning and it would only be 9:30am lol. It is great value for money and so many choices, I'd spend a good 10 minutres dithering sometimes. I was tempted to get two meals when I realised that the 6th one was free but my mum wanted the free meal damn it lol. Gosh I really fancy a wrap now!

ReputationRep:
    I always have the pineapple with mango and coconut dip or the watermelon with raspberry but as for the main its either the pesto salad, falafel, homous and bulgar wheat salad or BBQ chicken wrap... depends on my mood tbh. for drink either Lucozade apple, shapers raspberry and mango water or the madagascan vanilla lemonade

I tend to always qualify for my 6th meal free every month... the boots lunch is the main reason i got an advantage card.

ReputationRep:
    Chicken BBQ Wrap. Sensations. Appletiser/Fruit Juice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    theres a kebab shop near me that does an amazing 3 quid meal deal - a massive quarter pounder, chips and a can of coke :drool: beat that, boots
    in our area. any burger and chips. 1.50. beat that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RachelOranges)
    Oh I know its the best thing, during my work experience in London all I'd think about is lunch, I'd start planning and it would only be 9:30am lol. It is great value for money and so many choices, I'd spend a good 10 minutres dithering sometimes. I was tempted to get two meals when I realised that the 6th one was free but my mum wanted the free meal damn it lol. Gosh I really fancy a wrap now!
    this is a great idea, use spare time to plan the next meal deal. I am sometimes in the food bit for ages as well thinking what shall I have, it all looks so good, and I can tell everyone else is getting pissed off with me lol. Also I have to get a good value meal deal, I have found myself getting the most expensive snack ( a 1.75 pack of smints I believe) even though I would much prefer a 40p packed of crisps just for the sake of it before .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.