Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a fruit pot, crisps and smoothie. Oh and the new meal deal £1 bags are great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    this is a great idea, use spare time to plan the next meal deal. I am sometimes in the food bit for ages as well thinking what shall I have, it all looks so good, and I can tell everyone else is getting pissed off with me lol. Also I have to get a good value meal deal, I have found myself getting the most expensive snack ( a 1.75 pack of smints I believe) even though I would much prefer a 40p packed of crisps just for the sake of it before .
    Yeah I don't know how people just grab and go with so much choice I'm seriously like a kid in a candy store. Is this a perminant thing now or are they just doing this for the Summer? I hope it is perminant! I bet sales have really picked up for Boots lol

ReputationRep:
    2nd cheapest meal next to the burger van at my uni.

Plus if you have a rewards card thing like every 5th or something meal is free.

(Original post by Keziah)
    Hoisin duck wrap
    Oh god yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suga)
    What's everyone fav combinations for the Boots £3 meal deal, and what's your biggest saving?

Im currently addicted to the Chicken and basil pasta....pink lemonade and yummy carrot cake:woo:
    Yay for the Pink Lemonade... but thats not what I have..
    A wrap or pasta.. or an expensive sandwhich..
    Innocent smoothie
    Chocolate cake/carrot cake/crisps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Chicken BBQ Wrap. Sensations. Appletiser/Fruit Juice.
    You have good taste.

ReputationRep:
    I got a chicken and bacon, chicken and salad, and chicken and sweetcorn triple pack at the airport last week, which was just so :coma: . Although I usually have a BLT, some lucozade and then the most expensive snack available, just for the satisfaction of saving money

ReputationRep:
    Chicken sandwich, a yoghurt with granola in, and some for of expensive drink such as Copella apple juice or Innocent smoothies. I think the most I've saved has been £3 or so.

ReputationRep:
    Hoisin Duck Wrap....Strawberry Crunch Yoghurt....Lucozade/ Red Bull

ReputationRep:
    Wow, these meals sounds delicious, definitely going to start getting this next week, how does the 6th meal free deal work? Is it like a sticker thing?

ReputationRep:
    chicken and bacon sandiwich, coke and dairy milk or prawn cocktail crisps or bbq flavoured crisps, depending on how i feel :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    You have good taste.
    Thanks. A combination of good taste and financial wisdom = Boots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWarrior)
    Wow, these meals sounds delicious, definitely going to start getting this next week, how does the 6th meal free deal work? Is it like a sticker thing?
    Rewards card thing, I think you just ask for one in Boots.

ReputationRep:
    got to love chicken and bacon sandwich, cream soda and then snack can vary between brownie or crisps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    in our area. any burger and chips. 1.50. beat that
    Young fella - in your area, they're promoting unhealthy food schemes and obesity :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    pesto salad, vegetable crisps and innocet smoothie :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MISSLI)
    Young fella - in your area, they're promoting unhealthy food schemes and obesity :thumbsdown:
    I#d say they're helping us get through this credit crunch by providing cheap and quality food. Plus, there's a leisure centre 20metres away, so it's all good :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MISSLI)
    also, nice profile pic :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWarrior)
    u need to use the advantage card and that totals up the meals... but u have to buy the meals all in the same month... like u can't buy 3 in august and the rest in september

u can tell i used boots meal deals for my lunch at work :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Boots meal deal :coma:

Chicken sandwiches usually, with cheese & onion walkers and a drink of some kind

ReputationRep:
    aw i've not had one since i finished exams! used to get one once a week for a treat
    always the chicken ceaser salad, crunchy carrot sticks and a J2O (apple and mango of course)
    yummmmmm :coma:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.