Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a fruit pot, crisps and smoothie. Oh and the new meal deal £1 bags are great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    this is a great idea, use spare time to plan the next meal deal. I am sometimes in the food bit for ages as well thinking what shall I have, it all looks so good, and I can tell everyone else is getting pissed off with me lol. Also I have to get a good value meal deal, I have found myself getting the most expensive snack ( a 1.75 pack of smints I believe) even though I would much prefer a 40p packed of crisps just for the sake of it before .
    Yeah I don't know how people just grab and go with so much choice I'm seriously like a kid in a candy store. Is this a perminant thing now or are they just doing this for the Summer? I hope it is perminant! I bet sales have really picked up for Boots lol

ReputationRep:
    2nd cheapest meal next to the burger van at my uni.

Plus if you have a rewards card thing like every 5th or something meal is free.

(Original post by Keziah)
    Hoisin duck wrap
    Oh god yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suga)
    What's everyone fav combinations for the Boots £3 meal deal, and what's your biggest saving?

Im currently addicted to the Chicken and basil pasta....pink lemonade and yummy carrot cake:woo:
    Yay for the Pink Lemonade... but thats not what I have..
    A wrap or pasta.. or an expensive sandwhich..
    Innocent smoothie
    Chocolate cake/carrot cake/crisps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph90)
    Chicken BBQ Wrap. Sensations. Appletiser/Fruit Juice.
    You have good taste.

ReputationRep:
    I got a chicken and bacon, chicken and salad, and chicken and sweetcorn triple pack at the airport last week, which was just so :coma: . Although I usually have a BLT, some lucozade and then the most expensive snack available, just for the satisfaction of saving money

ReputationRep:
    Chicken sandwich, a yoghurt with granola in, and some for of expensive drink such as Copella apple juice or Innocent smoothies. I think the most I've saved has been £3 or so.

ReputationRep:
    Hoisin Duck Wrap....Strawberry Crunch Yoghurt....Lucozade/ Red Bull

ReputationRep:
    Wow, these meals sounds delicious, definitely going to start getting this next week, how does the 6th meal free deal work? Is it like a sticker thing?

ReputationRep:
    chicken and bacon sandiwich, coke and dairy milk or prawn cocktail crisps or bbq flavoured crisps, depending on how i feel :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    You have good taste.
    Thanks. A combination of good taste and financial wisdom = Boots.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWarrior)
    Wow, these meals sounds delicious, definitely going to start getting this next week, how does the 6th meal free deal work? Is it like a sticker thing?
    Rewards card thing, I think you just ask for one in Boots.

ReputationRep:
    got to love chicken and bacon sandwich, cream soda and then snack can vary between brownie or crisps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    in our area. any burger and chips. 1.50. beat that
    Young fella - in your area, they're promoting unhealthy food schemes and obesity :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    pesto salad, vegetable crisps and innocet smoothie :yum:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MISSLI)
    Young fella - in your area, they're promoting unhealthy food schemes and obesity :thumbsdown:
    I#d say they're helping us get through this credit crunch by providing cheap and quality food. Plus, there's a leisure centre 20metres away, so it's all good :yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MISSLI)
    also, nice profile pic :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkWarrior)
    u need to use the advantage card and that totals up the meals... but u have to buy the meals all in the same month... like u can't buy 3 in august and the rest in september

u can tell i used boots meal deals for my lunch at work :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Boots meal deal :coma:

Chicken sandwiches usually, with cheese & onion walkers and a drink of some kind

ReputationRep:
    aw i've not had one since i finished exams! used to get one once a week for a treat
    always the chicken ceaser salad, crunchy carrot sticks and a J2O (apple and mango of course)
    yummmmmm :coma:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.