Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ameeso)
    in our area. any burger and chips. 1.50. beat that
    are the burgers big and juicy? with all the extras you can think of? big chunky chips? AND a can of coke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tami*)
    u need to use the advantage card and that totals up the meals... but u have to buy the meals all in the same month... like u can't buy 3 in august and the rest in september

u can tell i used boots meal deals for my lunch at work :giggle:
    cool, I get a free lunch at Mcdonalds, but I don't eat Mcdonalds, so this would definitely come in useful

ReputationRep:
    Duck wrap, cherry Coke and the snack varies every time.

Awesome deal Will normally eat there if I can't be bothered with a Subway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    are the burgers big and juicy? with all the extras you can think of? big chunky chips? AND a can of coke?
    burgers are juicy, with all the extras yes. chips are also chunky, with a variety of sauses to select. no drink though. but that can be bought for 50p there, so the meal = £2. Top that!

ReputationRep:
    Pink still lemonade (not as nice as M&S's but will do), chicken ceaser salad & some grapes.

ReputationRep:
    Mmm Shapers chicken caesar salad, apple and grape snack and diet cherry coke. Always

ReputationRep:
    slice of toast is all you need to get you through the day.

ReputationRep:
    Calpol.

:getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    I tend to get the 3 sandwich chicken variety - chicken salad, chicken and bacon and theres another one that I forget! I also get a large can of red bull and a big packet of minstrels - love it!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm amazed at how well people know their meal deal combinations. Commitment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Norfolkadam)
    I normally wait until about 3pm when all the sandwiches go down to 75p.
    Ha me too

ReputationRep:
    i get the same thing EVERY time, and when i was still @ sixth form i used to get meal deals five days a week and sometimes on weekends too, haha.

anyway, has to be the organic fresh 'bugsy' sandwich (carrots, beansprouts and hummus) with the apple and grape pack as a snack and a bottle of evian.

sometimes i'll have a different fresh sandwich if there's one i like there (thin lizzie, moorish etc.) and maybe a smoothie rather than water but it's usually pretty similar.

mmm i'm hungry now.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I find it hard to get excited over pre-made and packaged sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OhNO!)
    I'm amazed at how well people know their meal deal combinations. Commitment.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I work at Boots but only on a Saturday and since it's not practical to go buy lunch there at lunch any other time I always narrowly miss my 6th meal deal free thingy It's so sad! Although getting 67p off everytime isn't so bad
    Oh..and the Hosoin Duck Thing or however you spell it, Orange Juice and a Twirl :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Tuna and sweetcorn sandwich, Lucozade original and Twirl.

I've only had it once though after a job interview, such a shame it's 30 minutes away from my work and about 45 from school

ReputationRep:
    i like those fresh cut pineapple pack things instead of a sandwich with sparkling lemonade and a chocolate bar..don't really mind which one.

ReputationRep:
    Tomato and basil chicken pasta
    Grapes
    Innocent smoothie/Appletiser/Tropicana orange juice

ReputationRep:
    Mhmmm today I had bean wrap, roundtree randoms and vitamin water. I used to love the hickory bbq chicken wrap - but they don't sell it near me anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    Chicken and bacon sandwichhhh redbull and a twirl
    evverytime i go their =) well when im hungry
    i had that todayy^ =D

whyyy get a redbulll when they offer relentless. Same price, same taste, twice as much =]

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.